Xavier & Hella POV

Xavier

I’m not sure what the fuck just happened that scared Hella to make her run out of the office.  I turned back to face the glass window and swore because my reflection showed my red glowing eyes and I heard her whisper mate. Is it true that after all these centuries that I finally found my mate? I have been alone for so long and the thought of Hella being mine filled me with so much happiness. Even though my heart is black and dark the thought of not being alone anymore still made me happy. The only problem is that I am still not sure what it is about Hella that draws me to her, and I don’t think that I would be mated to a human?? If that is the case, then I would never be able to truly fuck her because then that would drain her life energy. She would never be able to withstand my being. I’m sure that she is hiding something from me, and I need to find out what that is before this becomes serious. I will have her no matter what and nothing will stop me.

Hella

I slipped out of the office and told Mark that I had an emergency and I had to leave, and he asked if everything was ok, and I told him it was a family emergency. Even though I’m all alone no one knows my truth. He said that he hopes everything will be ok and I told him thank you. I left immediately after that and went home and as soon as I got there I went to my room and threw my stuff onto my bed and got the things that I needed to contact the oracle my realm. It had been years since I contacted them, as I drew the pentagram on my floor and chanted the spell that I needed it began to glow. I closed my eyes and asked the question that I needed an answer too. Can a succubus have a demon has a mate? I was not stupid to know that Xavier was no mortal human but a demon no less. The response was that happiness can be the ending resolution, but I must first past the obstacles that will be put in my path. But my problem was that demons and succubus didn’t exactly get along. Not only that, I was not allowed to use my powers here in this realm to avoid risk of showing what I really am. There kind was trying to exterminate my race which was why I had to come to this realm to look for my mate. Why do things have to be so difficult for me and the one man that I truly wanted is a fucking demon no less. I closed my eyes and images of Xavier in between my thighs surfaced and I had to clench my thighs again. He was so fucking good though and he tasted so sinfully delicious too. I wonder if this could work out, it would bridge both our races together and maybe stop the killing and bring peace for once. I haven’t been home in so long and the thought of having Xavier has my mate filled me with so much emotions.