Luca POV

Luca

I have been friends with Xavier for centuries and when I got the call from him that he needed my help I was quick to offer my services to him. He explained to me that he had found his mate after all this time. As demons we are only allowed one mate in our lifetime and the fact that Xavier has found his and that she is a mystery to him had intrigued me. He said that he doesn’t think that she is a human and explained to me about her eyes and that there were onyx black and that the pupils would swirl. If I recall only a succubus can do that with their eyes but I didn’t give him that information. Our kind was responsible for killing off the succubus and the fact that Xavier’s mate was one maybe the joining of our races would finally bring peace between us. I went to help Xavier look for his mate because she had gone missing and he thinks that some human might have had something to do with her disappearance.

After six days had passed, I finally was able to locate his mate Hella and the human named Mark. When we got to Mark’s home, we could hear a man screaming and like someone was being beaten. When Xavier broke the door down the scene that we came upon was not what I was expecting. Xavier let out a growl that would scare the demons in hell itself and before I could grab Xavier, he threw Mark off Hella. I looked at his mate and she was covered in blood all her face and body. My black heart wept for her and I tried to help her in her healing process while Xavier dealt with this poor excuse of an animal. I knew what this son of a bitch would be dealing with in his end because he will die no matter what. Then I saw Hella get up to stand off the bed and she immediately enacted her seductress enchantment and I walked out of the house because her lure was for any man that would look upon her. She was a beautiful woman and Xavier was one lucky son of a bitch. As I walked out, I turned around and I can see her touching Mark’s chest and then his body fell to the floor and dropped. I know that Xavier would be pissed because he wanted to kill him for himself.

While waiting outside I could hear crying and screaming, and I was confused. I can hear growling and I heard banging and a door being splintered I ran inside only to be faced with a furious Xavier carrying Mark out by his throat with his fingers deep into his skin. I asked what happened and the only thing he said is that we are going home to play. I knew what he meant, and I was more then willing to partake in this game only because of how I seen his mate. I asked Xavier what about his mate and he said that he needed to pacify his beast first before he comes back for her. We drive to his house and we drag down Mark to the basement and I chain Mark to the chair. Xavier has me shove a six=inch ginger root up his ass to let him sit and burn on it for a while.  Xavier asks for his tools and I smirk and know what is coming next. It has been along time since we have tortured someone, and I can’t wait to hear the screams that will follow. Xavier begins to explain what will take place and you can smell the fear from this fucking human. Xavier begins by ripping off his fingernail and the blood is squirting out all over the place and Mark is screaming at the top of his lungs and pleading for his life, but we both know that it is not going to happen just yet. Xavier then tells me what this son of a bitch did to his mate and how he branded the word whore on her back, I could not contain the violence that filled my body and she is not even my mate. Hella is so small compared to us and to think of what she had to endure while he did this to her body, I want to kill him myself. Xavier asked for the flogger with the metal clippings and I was more then willing to get it with joy in my black heart. Xavier had me strip Mark of his clothes and chain him to the ceiling. Xavier began whipping Mark’s body until his skin was shredded and a pool of blood was at his feet. I poured salt into his wounds and healed his body so that the wounds can fester. We were not going to let him die just yet, he needed to suffer for his death would take some time. We left Mark in the basement for a few hours and then Xavier went back down to whip him all over again, He thought it fitting that Mark should face the same fate of being branded and he screamed like a little bitch. After that Xavier just slit his throat and let him bleed out. Now that Xavier’s beast was calm we went to look for his mate back at Mark’s house and she was not there, so then we went to her house and even though her scent was fading away we could tell that she had not returned home.