Hella POV

Hella

When Lilith was trying to challenge me for my throne a sudden blast and a piercing scream that had all of us cover our ears and a light that blinded all of us went up and glowing red eyes were surrounding all around us. In the middle of all the chaos was none other then my mate and when we locked eyes, I could not hold the joy in seeing Xavier. The dark powerful aura that he displayed as he walked towards me was indescribable. The succubus parted ways so that he could walk and when he got near me, he reached for me as I embraced him. When I got to hold Xavier, I told him that you found me my beloved one and he said that he would always find his mate no matter what. He kissed me deeply and told me that he loves me. Gasps immediately went around, and I didn’t give a fuck anymore just as long as I have my mate now.

As a succubus we are not shy about being naked in front of others, sex for us is like breathing. Xavier looked down at me and growled and his eyes began to glow red and I can see the desire and lust in his eyes. He ripped our clothes off him, and I and he kissed my mouth with aggression thrusting his tongue in my mouth and he wasted no time in sliding his finger over my sopping wet pussy. He rubbed my clit ferociously with his thumb and he parted my lips and started pumping his fingers deep into my tight core. Once he knew I was ready he lifted me in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist and placed the tip of his delicious huge cock at my entrance and slid his cock into me so slowly until he was in balls deep. I thought that I was going to die of the fullness of him and then he started to move and the friction of every vein the was felt along the walls of my pussy was exquisite. He started to move in and out and he said fuck Hella you are so tight; your pussy feels so good around my cock baby. He slammed into me over and over and his powerful thrusts would hit my g-spot every time and it would make me scream with pleasure. I moaned so loud and I can feel my body began to change on the inside and I was not sure if this was the mate bond, but It was the most extreme pleasure ever. I met him for every thrust, and he started pumping in and out with an animalistic hunger. He took my right nipple into his mouth has he sucked hungrily on it while he rolled my left nipple in between his fingers. He bit down on it and FUCK it felt so fucking good. I could feel the pressure build deep in my stomach and the scent of my arousal intensified and I could hear Xavier growl loud and he smashed his lips down on me and bit my lip until it drew blood and he licked my lip as he kissed me. I moaned into his mouth and I screamed Xavier’s name loud. My pussy clenched his cock so hard and Xavier yelled out my name and said so fucking tight Hella. I told Xavier that I am going to cum and I told him to fuck me harder baby I want to cum all over your cock. I screamed out my orgasm and my pussy juices covered Xavier’s huge cock and he pumped a few more times and growled so loud and he placed his hand on my chest and I felt a warm imprint flow from him and he filled my womb with his seed and held me in his tight embrace not letting me go. We were both breathing hard and I looked up at him and smiled at him and I know my body changed but the look on Xavier’s eyes spoke of love, compassion and happiness. When he placed me down on my feet he spun me around and he gasped at my back and I asked him what is it Xavier and he said your brand is gone and I could not contain the happiness that bubbled up inside of me.

When Alexander was describing my mother’s death to me I was trying to hold on because I didn’t want to snap but when he told me how he raped her and the other succubus were performing those vile acts on my mother and when he called her a whore like mother like daughter the thread snapped. Lilith had the nerve to smirk at me and said that my mother’s cries were like music to her ears and how her mate is going to do the same thing to me. Xavier growled and ran towards Alexander and lifted him in the air by this throat and started to beat him and said don’t you dare disrespect my mate.  I ran at Lilith and lifted her in the air by her fucking throat my nails pierced her throat and blood started to spurt out and coat my face and body and  I laughed at her and told her that she can never replace me and I snapped her fucking neck. All hell broke out around us and I dropped her body to the floor. I went to Xavier and I looked at Alexander and I said that I have something special for him and I want to torture him. I don’t want a quick death for him that would be too easy for him. The look of fear on Alexanders face was exactly what I wanted to see. Chaos erupted all around us any traitors that were against me were eradicated quickly. Alexander was left to see the destruction that was left, and Luca came up to me and kneeled before me and he asked we have one left pointing at Alexander. What would you like me to do my queen, I smiled at Alexander and I said strip him and chain him between two poles.

Once that task was done Xavier looked at me proudly and smirked at Alexander and I walked before him and I told him that my face will be the last thing he will ever see. My nails elongated and I reached up and slashed his face and his screams filled the air. I told him that his screams are music and to my ears and to keep screaming for me motherfucker. I told Luca that I need a whip with nails, and he brought me one and I stood behind Alexander and I began to whip him mercilessly. I whipped his front and his back, and his blood was beginning to pool at his feet. I then began to cut his fingers off one by one and filled his wounds with salt and I then I castrated him. The torture lasted six hours and finally I punched my hand threw his chest and ripped his heart out. I was covered in blood and I stood and faced everyone and said that anyone who dares to come against me will face the same fate. Xavier walked to me and he said that you all have heard your Queen anyone who dares to harm her will face my wrath tenfold. Now all bow down to my Queen! Everyone took a knee and bowed their heads succubus and demons finally have found peace between our kind.