Hella POV

I felt Mark’s body being lifted from me and I fell back against the bed and I could feel my body start to heal slowly. I can hear Xavier growl and he pick my body against hit and he is kissing my face and telling me how sorry he could not find my sooner. Then Xavier stood up and I can see him walk towards Mark and he lifted him off the ground with his hands lifted like he was choking up and the look on Marks face was priceless. I stood up and testing my balance making sure that I could stand up right I wanted to extract my revenge on Mark and I needed to make sure that I could summon my strength to do what I needed to do. I come around Xavier and I glide my hands over his back and down his arms and over his chest and I look up at him and smile at him. I walk forward and look at Mark, and I can see the look of fear as he sees my face healing in front of him.  My eyes are onyx black and my pupil have swirls in the center of them I touch his chest and I know that he desires me and that is part of my magic. His eyes are filled with lust and desire and I know he wants me but what he doesn’t know is that I am slowly sucking his soul from him as he takes his last dying breath. I see his chest heaving rapidly and his eyes start to roll back into his head and his body drops to the floor as he takes his last dying breath.