Hella POV

Hella

I tried to walk away from Xavier, but he wasn't having it. I know he was trying to read my expressions that were all over my face.  I didn't want to look him in the eye but when he picked my face up by his finger on my chin, I had to lie to him with a lame excuse about him being my boss. The one man I really wanted but I couldn't have him, and he is right in front of me. It would have been easier if he was not within my reach. I could have played it safe but with him in my face daily there would be no staying away from him for my own sanity. Fuck me, I could feel the heat coming off his body and it was fucking up my senses. I turned to walk away from him again and right when I had my hand on the door to open it, he slammed his hand on the door and turned me around so fast. He lifted me off the floor and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist and when I felt him grind up against me oh my Hades, he felt so good.  Then he smashed his lips against mine and the moment he reached down and touched my waiting lips down there I knew I was fucking done for. I can feel his hot breath on my pussy and the anticipation of waiting for his tongue finally hit me and fuck me he did not disappoint.

UMMM FUCK XAVIER… his tongue licked me from core to clit and when he stuck his tongue deep in my gaping hole. Fuck I can feel my eyes role in the back of my head. I can feel my body trembling and I was ready to cum hard and I rubbed my pussy on his face as he ate me out. I gripped his hair in my hands and pulled it hard and called his name has I came so hard my body just laid quivering on the desk while he let me ride out my orgasm. I could smell his arousal and his scent was a spicy woodsy smell and fuck it made my mouth water. I can sense him standing up and right when he was going to thrust his huge cock deep in me, I yelled for him to STOP!! One thing I noticed first was he was huge and second I couldn't let him fuck me. Everything within me wanted that so bad and I knew he would not disappoint me in that department. I slid down to my knees and smirked up at him has I gripped his thick cock in my hand and stroked it. I looked up at him and twirled my tongue around the head and when I took his full length deep down my throat. I didn't miss the surprise on his face when he saw this, and he rolled his eyes into the back of his head. I did a victory dance in my head like yes bitch no gag reflex. Then I proceeded to show him my skills and began to give him the most mind-blowing experience ever. I sucked his massive cock so hard and when I started to hum, I know that this drove him crazy. His breathing was labored and was breathing fast and he started to fuck my mouth faster. I can tell that he was close, so I made sure to suck hard and when he growled and tensed up, I swallowed every drop that he gave me and licked him clean afterwards. He picked me up and smashed his mouth against mine and kissed me deeply and when he pulled back, I was in for the shock of my life his eyes went from black to glowing red. I ran out of the office and then something in my heart clicked that he was my mate and that was the last thing I whispered when I closed the door. I don’t know if he heard me or not, but I ran to my office and locked the door and slid down to the floor. Things started to click into place about his scent and the color of his eyes changing. I now know that Xavier is not human because no one can do that right? What are you hiding from me Xavier?