Xavier POV

Xavier

Once I opened the portal to go back to my realm I was agitated and wanted to kill anyone who dare to hurt my mate. Walking through the portal was difficult because leaving from here so many centuries was a reminder that I was alone for so long and didn’t want to be reminded of that. But coming back it is different because now I have a mate. Luca enacted the battle cry for all demons to rise and prepare for battle to find my mate. I let them know that their Queen is a succubus and if anyone dares to harm their queen, I will kill them without judgement. They all bowed down to me and let out a piercing scream pledging allegiance to me and my queen. When I got the location of where Hella was in her realm we opened the portal to go to her and what I saw before me was a battle that was about to begin. I stepped down from where I was and looked at the sight before me and I can smell the fear of everyone around me. I feed off this emotion and I plan to kill anyone who dare harms my mate. Once I see Hella and I walk with measured steps towards her and the succubus parts way for me to go to her.

I immediately embraced Hella in my arms and she reached for me and I was happy to have her in my arms again. She said that you found me my beloved one, and I told her that I will always find my mate and that I love her, and I kissed her deeply. There were gasps all around us, but I didn’t give a fuck. I had to take Hella right there and then. My hunger for her was ravenous and I needed to plunge my hard cock deep inside of her. Like succubus we are not afraid to be naked in front of others. I looked down at her and I know that she can see the desire and lust in my eyes, and I growled once I smelled her arousal. My eyes glowed red and I ripped our clothes off and smashed my lips to hers and thrust my tongue deep in her mouth. I reached my hand down to find her pussy so wet for me and parted her lips and I rubbed her clit with my thumb while I plunged my fingers deep inside her tight core. I wanted her ready for me and I lifted her in my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist and I rubbed the tip of my hard cock against her slit before I slipped deep inside of her. I growled at how fucking tight Hella’s pussy is and fuck she felt so fucking good. Her tight wet pussy fit like a glove around my cock and I know that I hit her g-spot when I would thrust deep inside of her, and she would scream and moan loudly. FUCK baby you feel so good so fucking tight Hella. I took her right nipple in my mouth and sucked on it greedily while I rubbed the other nipple between my fingers. She started bouncing up and down on my cock while holding on to me and I could feel her pussy clench my cock hard and I clenched my teeth and growled and then I smashed my lips down on her and bit her lip till I drew blood and kissed her. She told me to fuck her harder and I started fucking her harder and faster and she screamed that she is going to cum. She dug her nails into my back, and she screamed my name and clenched my cock so hard. She spilled her pussy juice all over my cock and balls I yelled her name out and said so fucking tight Hella FUCK. I placed my hand on Hella’s chest and I know that she can feel the warmth from my hand, and I thrust a few more times and my balls pulled up and I shot my load deep inside of her pussy. Her pussy milked me dry and I held onto her to let our high ride out. I looked a Hella with so much love in my eyes. I was truly happy for the first time.

When I heard Alexander taunt Hella about the death of her mother and what they did to her, Hella was shaking with rage and when he called her mother a whore, I know Hella was barely hanging on. But then his mate Lilith smirked and told Hella that her mother’s cries were music to her ears and Alexander said that Hella will meet the same fate as mother, like daughter. I ran at Alexander with inhuman speed and lifted him in the air by his fucking throat. I punched him over and over and I yelled that he will never touch my mate. I would kill him for it! Hella snapped and speed towards Lilith and gripped her by her throat lifted her in the air and pierced her throat with her nails and blood spurted out of her neck. The blood coated all over Hella and I was so fucking proud of my queen and so fucking turned on again. I wanted to fuck her right there and then. Hella told her that she could never replace her and laughed then snapped her neck and dropping her to the floor. Hella came to me and rubbed her hands over my arms and chest and looked at me with desire in her eyes and looked at Alexander and said that she has plans for him that she wants to torture him. Who am I to refuse my queen, so I granted her, her request. After my demons eradicated the traitors Alexander was left to see what was left and Luca came before my mate and bowed down before his queen and he said that there is one left, pointing at Alexander. What would she like to do, and she smirked and told Luca to strip him and chain him to two poles. Luca granted her wishes, I proudly watched Hella walk up to Alexander and told him that her face would be the last thing he would see. Her fingernails elongated and she slashed his face and his screams filled the air. She asked Luca for a whip with nails and she went to stand behind him and whipped him in his back and front and she filled his wounds with salt. Watching her extract revenge made my cock so hard and I wanted to bury my face deep between her thighs and taste her sweet pussy. Her torture lasted six hours and she cut his fingers off and the final blow was when she castrated him. I made a mental not to myself to never piss her off because she didn’t even bat an eyelash when doing that, she had the biggest smile on her face. I may be a demon, but I am very fond of my cock and would like to keep it for a very long time. I will never have enough time to get tired of fucking her with my cock.