Genevieve/Luca POV

Genevieve/Luca

When I accompanied Hella to the ritual with Xavier and Luca seeing the place was just so breathtaking and I couldn’t help but be happy for her. At the same time, I was a little jealous especially when Xavier went down on one knee. I could see Luca watch for my expression and I smiled and cried tears of joy for Hella when she said yes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and had me sit down in his laps. When the ritual began I thought that they would have sex in a room until Luca explained it to me so when they started to have sex out in the open I had to admit it was a bit of a turn on for me. I could hear Luca growl in my ear and my pussy started to get wet. I have never been into voyeurism before, but it was hot. I could feel Luca start to run his fingers up and down my side and I leaned back and he slipped his hands into my shirt and he reached up and cupped my breast flicking his finger over my nipples making them hard. I moaned and he reached his hands down between my legs and started to rub over my pussy. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off along with my panties and he stood up and lifted me up and took off his pant and pulled his hard cock out and stroked it up and down. He sat back down and lowered me to straddle over him and rub the tip of his cock over my pussy and lowered me to take his cock inside my pussy. I grabbed onto his shoulders and lifted off his cock and started to ride him up and down. Fuck he was so huge, and I started to moan loud and he grabbed my ass and pulled me close to him and every time he would move up my clit would rub against him and fuck it felt so good. He started to thrust up into me and started to fuck me hard and fast and would hit my g-spot every time.

He ripped my shirt and bra and started to suck on my tits and bite my nipples and I yelled out his name loud and my legs started to shake hard and my pussy clenched around his cock and my pussy juices covered his cock and balls. He pulled out of my pussy and laid me down and lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and leaned over me and he rammed his cock back into me again. Fuck I think he is up in my fucking guts right now. I yelled out and started moaning loud and I was sweating badly, and he reached down and started to rub my clit and he said I want you to cum for me again baby. I want you to cum all over my cock and to let him know when I’m ready to cum. I told him okay and he was pounding my pussy so fucking good and he was growling and I told him that I am going to cum Luca and my legs started to shake and he said that he is close and my eyes started to roll back into my head and right when I was going to cum Luca called my name and asked me to marry him. I started to cry, and I screamed YES! Luca stilled on top of me and growled my name loud and filled my pussy with his cum. He leaned down and smashed his lips to mine and I was still crying, and he said he hopes that my answer yes was to his question and not because I came all over his cock.  I told him yes, I will marry him. He kissed me again deeply and I held on to him so tight.

I was watching Genevieve’s reaction to Xavier and Hella’s proposal and I can see happiness and tears of joy but another emotion crossed her face sadness and I was concerned and hoping that when I ask her to marry me that she would be happy and say yes. I was nervous as well on what her response would be to me. I love this woman so much and I want her to be with me for the rest of our lives. I know that she was confused when she started to see Hella and Xavier start to have sex. I had her sit on my laps and I had to explain it to her, and I could see the desire and lust in her eyes and then I smelled her arousal. I growled low and I had her lean back into me and I started to run my hands up and down her sides and she let out a small moan. I reached my hand into her shirt and rubbed my fingers over her tits and flicked my finger over her nipples that hardened for me. I know that she can feel my hard cock under her ass, and she wiggled her ass over me, and I unbuttoned her pants and stood her up and pulled her pant and panties off. I had her straddle me and I stroked my cock for her and rubbed the head against her wet pussy lips and groaned at how good it feels. I lowered her pussy over my cock, and she started sliding up and down on my cock. Her pussy clenched around my cock so good and she leaned her head back and I grabbed onto her ass and moved her up and down. I started to thrust my cock up into her fast and hard and I ripped her shirt and bra off and I started to suck on her beautiful tits and when I bit down on the she screamed loud and she came all over my cock. I pulled out of her and laid her down on the ground and put her legs over my shoulders and leaned forward and damn I think I am hitting her guts and I have every intension of rearranging her fucking organs. Every thrust I made she moaned loud and her legs started to shake and I told her to let me know when she is going to cum and she said okay and I started to thrust harder and faster. Her eyes were starting to roll back into her head, and I told her that I am close. I could feel her pussy clenching my cock hard and I asked her to marry me and she screamed YES. We both came at the same time and I told her that I hope that answer was to my question and not just because she came. He was crying and she said yes that she would marry me, and I was so happy, and she held me tight in her arms. I kissed her deeply and held her in my arms. It seems that everyone gets to have their happily ever after!