Xavier POV

Xavier

I’m watching Hella and the emotions are playing across her face excitement, desire, lust, determination, lose, and regret. I don’t understand that last two but watching her come forward she extends her hand to introduce herself in a professional manner. She begins to explain what her responsibilities will be has my personal assistant and for some reason I feel as if there is an underlying meaning behind it. Again, I see a flash of hurt and regret pass over her eyes quickly and then it’s gone. I’m not sure if I imagined it or not.

Finally, after Mark our co-worker left Hella was turning to walk out as well and I called her back and she stood facing the door with stiff shoulders. I stood behind her and grabbed her by the hips, and she tensed up under my hands. I turned her around to face me and she had her face looking down. I lifted her face with my finger by her chin. She wouldn’t look me in the eyes, but I could tell by the moisture in her eyes that something was wrong. I asked her if she was ok and she was biting on her bottom lip and stayed quiet. I wrapped my arms around her, and I could feel the small sparks of electricity under her hand has she placed them on my chest. I asked her if she still wanted to go out later for drinks and she whispered that maybe it’s not a good idea after all because I’m her boss. I dropped my hands and I told her what about what happened earlier, and she bit her bottom lip again. She let out a sigh and said if she knew I was going to be her boss she wouldn’t have done that. I didn’t believe her because I know what I seen in her eyes and the it was the same emotion I was feeling. This was not what I expected to fuckin happen.

She turned to leave again and when she was about to open the door I slammed my hand against the door and shut it I turned her around and lifted her in the air and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist while I smashed my lips against hers and thrust my tongue deep into her mouth. I ground my dick into her pussy wishing we didn’t have so many fuckin clothes on. She was rubbing up and down on me and fuck it felt so good! I was kissing her until we had to pull away because we were out of breath. Then I started kissing my way down her jaw and licking her neck I was running my hands over her breast and pinching her nipples in between my thumb and index finger. I needed her right there and then. The scent of her arousal was driving me crazy I needed to taste her now on my tongue. I reached down and stuck my hand under her skirt and rubbed my finger along the slit of her lips. The lace of her panties was soaked with her nectar. I laid her down on my desk and lowered myself to my knees and spread her legs placing them on each of my shoulders. I blew my breath against her lips and I slid her panties aside and parted her lips and ran my tongue from her core to her clit. The whimper she let out sounded so good it made my cock hard. I continued running my tongue up and down and flicking it over her clit and nibbling on it while inserting my finger deep into her pussy. Fuck she is so fuckin tight, and I just have one finger in her, and she is clenching me tight. I’m pumping my finger deep inside of her and curling in to press into her g-spot. Fuck she is grinding her pussy into my face and pulling me by my hair. I know she is ready to cum and I tell her to look at me when she comes all over my face. I want her to watch me drink all her sweet nectar. I thrust my tongue deep in her pussy fucking her with my tongue while I rub her clit in circles. I bite her clit and she yell out my name as she comes into my mouth as I greedily lap her sweet pussy juice as I let her ride out her high.

I get up and pull my cock out and ready to slam it deep inside of her but she yells stop and I look at her and she tells me that she doesn’t want me to fuck her and I was like why I want you so bad. She gets off the desk and goes to her knees and she grabs my cock and strokes it up and down and runs her tongue over the head. Just like how I imagined her earlier but what truly shocked me is when she took my cock deep down her throat… she took all my 10 inches and didn’t even gag. FUCK HELLA JUST LIKE THAT!! SUCK MY COCK BABY JUST LIKE THAT. I wrap my hands in her hair as I guide her up and down on my cock. She bobbed her head up and down while she cupped my balls in her hands. When she took me deep down her throat, she sucked me hard and started humming FUCK!!! I felt my stomach begin to tighten and my balls pulled up and I told her that I was going to cum. She started sucking faster and I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth faster and I growled and shot my cum down her throat and she drank every drop without spilling any. She licked my clean and I pulled her up and smashed my lips against her and kissed her deeply. When I pulled back and looked into her eyes, they were onyx black and the center had swirls in them. I could feel the sparks a lot stronger now and when she saw my eye color changing from black to glowing red, she took off and ran out of the room. But not before I heard her whisper mate….