Genevieve POV

Third person (Genevieve)

I can see that Hella has been head over heels in love with her mystery man which happens to be her boss Xavier. Hella has been so lonely and not having anyone in her life. Today after catching her in the act I could see the happiness in her eyes, and I want her to be happy she deserves it. I also spotted Mark looking at them with anger in his eyes and his hands tight in a fist. Mark is a fucking creep and the biggest dickhead to walk this earth. He has been secretly stalking Hella for months now and this dickhead thinks that he has been keeping it on the downlow on what he is doing. I caught him following her and looking in thru her window to where she lives masturbating. He is a fucking pig and I hope this motherfucker gets what’s coming to him. I see Xavier coming out from Hella’s office after talking with Mark and he looks up and I smile at him and ask if everything is okay. He said that Hella left on a family emergency and he wanted to check up on her. He said that he asked Mark if he had her personal information and that Mark said that he doesn’t have that.

I scoffed at that reply and Xavier looked at me with his eyebrow raised and asked if there is something that he should know. So being the awesome friend that I am to Hella I relayed all the information that he needs to get ahold of Hella. I also told the little tidbits of Mark’s behavior and his stalking tendencies. To say that Xavier was furious was a fucking understatement of the year. Whatever reaction that I was hoping from Xavier once I told him what I caught Mark doing to Hella was exactly what I was hoping for. Xavier said that he is going to beat the hell out of Mark it he ever come near his woman again. This man really cared about Hella and I was happy with his response and I sure as hell did not care about the repercussions of what will happen to Mark!