Hella POV short story

Hella

I was shocked when I walked into my new managers office, I was not expecting Xavier to be my boss. Fuck me, seriously how in the hell am I going to be able to keep my sexual urges to myself, and not only that my secret of being a succubus. I know I felt the sparks and I’m sure he must have felt something too because his eyes darkened as well. Images of what happened earlier had me clenching my thighs together and my pussy was so wet. To make matters worse I fuckin let out a small moan and had to play it off again with a headache when Mark my co-worker asked if I was ok. Then that cocky bastard had the nerve to smirk at me. I clenched my jaw in annoyance. I had to protect my secret and look for my mate. The reason I’m in this fuckin realm is because the oracle said he was here. I just wished they would have elaborated a bit more so that I could find him faster. They didn’t even tell me what to expect or what signs to look for when finding my mate, all they said is that I will know when I find him. I can’t be sidetracked from my priorities even thou I am tempted to take Xavier for my guilty pleasure. But even I know that if I take anyone who is not my mate and fuck them, they will die. I don’t understand what it is about him that I crave him so fuckin much. I can kiss and perform oral pleasure just not have sex, but with Xavier that will not be enough for me. I must keep my distance from him because I don’t want to hurt him, but why does that hurt me just to think about it?