Xavier & Mark POV

Xavier

I went to Hella’s office and knocked on her door and even with my excellent hearing I heard nothing from her office. I opened her door only to find her office empty, but her scent was lingering still. I turned around and ran into Mark and he said that Hella had to leave on a family emergency and I asked if she was ok. He said that she looked visibly upset and I asked if he had her personal information so that I could see if she was okay. He looked like he was upset by my request but was quick to hide his reaction. I had a feeling that he was interested in Hella, but this fucker didn’t have the balls to act on it. But he needs to understand that he will never have what belongs to me, she is mine forever. It was funny that this fucking pathetic human could think that he would even try and take Hella has his. I saw him looking out the window when I was kissing Hella outside the office building this morning. I think it is best that he knows that she is mine. I know that he could hear Hella moaning inside of my office and I made sure that she was heard as well. I could hear him standing on the other side of my door and that is why I slammed my hand hard against it. I wanted him to hear everything.

Mark

I saw what took place outside the office this morning between Hella and Xavier and it made my blood boil at what I saw. I have secretly lusted after Hella for so many months and I have stalked her so many times. I wanted her for myself and to think that this motherfucker would have her he had another thing coming. I didn’t want to leave her in his office this morning and I was upset that when I placed my hand on the lower back of Hella she flinched underneath my touch. I could see Xavier sending angry glares towards my way, but I didn’t give a fuck. Hella was mine and after I left the office, I waited for her in her office. She didn’t come out from his office and then I heard the door slam and I could hear her moaning and calling out his name and I was furious and wanted to go in there and fuck him up. He will regret for taking what is mine. Hella will pay dearly for giving herself to him that fucking whore. I left back to my office and I could hear her running down the hall and another door slam, and I knocked on Hella’s office door and asked if she was okay? She said that she had a family emergency and that she needed to go home. I didn’t believe her; she just wanted to go and wash his filth off her body. I asked her if she needed to be taken home and that I could take her, and she said that she was okay to go by herself. I was so fucking angry with her and I told her that I hope that everything would be okay with her. She left after that and I returned to my office. I heard his door open from his office and I heard him knocking on Hella’s office door and then he entered looking for her and as he was turning to exit he bumped into me and asked what happened to Hella and I told him that she left on a family emergency. This fucker had the audacity to ask for her personal information so that he could check up on her, like I would give him that information. Fuck him if I would tell him anything about my girl. I told him that I didn’t have her personal information and he said that he would find out on his own.