Xavier / Mark POV

Xavier

I went by Hella's place after work only to be disappointed at not finding here there. I called her cellphone and I could hear it ringing in her home and a sudden dread filled me. I began pounding her door harder thinking the worse and I broke the door down and what I saw inside I realized I was right. There was blood on the floor and her place was trashed, I could smell her scent but also, I could smell Marks scent was here as well. I punched the wall and my blood began to boil at the thought of him harming my woman and when I find him, I going to kill him! I got on the phone and called one of my oldest friends Luca to help me track Mark down. I needed to be smart about this especially when it came to my mate, being alone for so many centuries I could not miss this up especially because of my temper.

In such a short time I realized I had fallen for Hella, I don’t know if it's because of the mate bond or because of how long I have been following her around. I will be damned if some mortal human will come in between me and my woman. I'm coming for you Hella, so you better be ready my beloved one. When I caught Mark, I would torture his soul beyond the depths of hell, and no one will stop me from my pursuit to destroy him. I wanted to feel Hella against my body once again and I wanted to make love to her body and no amount of time would be enough to satisfy me in this life. I’m not sure what she is hiding from me, but it doesn’t matter what her secrets are she is mine no matter what.

Mark

Hella has been unconscious for the past five days coming in and out and I am so fucking angry with her betrayal to me. How could she choose that son of a bitch over me? I have loved her for so long and I want to fuck her so bad, but I want to hear her scream has I take her. I am not above raping her, but I want her moaning my name underneath me and I’m so frustrated. I am a sick and twisted bastard and fucking possessive about what belongs to me. I have watched her while she sleeps, and I can’t help but pull out my cock out while watching her sleep. I’m stroking my entire length while imagining she is sucking my cock and throwing my head back and stroking it faster and harder from base to the head and running my thumb over the head and shooting my hot load all over her body. Watching my cum all over her makes me happy. I want to fuck her so bad and I don’t know if I can wait for her to wake, I’m still hard and I lift the blanket off of her body and rub my cock over her covered pussy and grind myself against her and I groan loudly at how good it feels. I rub the tip of the head between her pussy lips and FUCK I continue to grind against her and moan loudly and I keep grinding against her until I cum all over her pussy.  My body is shaking so bad and I fall on top of her and I’m breathing hard and fast.

Hella moans underneath me and I look down at her as she looks up at me and I tell her that I have loved her for so long. I asked her how she could hurt me so much and that I am the better man for her not Xavier. She told me that she could never love someone like me and that her heart lies with Xavier and she spits in my face. I instantly become enraged and I straddle her hips and slap and punch her repeatedly in the face until her face is covered in blood. I sit back and I am horrified at what I have done to her. I cry out in desperation and untied her quickly and I pick up her body and hold her to my chest screaming her name to wake up, her body is limp in my arms. Oh my god what have I done to her, I hurt the only woman that I have ever loved. Why am I such a fucking monster, I scream from the top of my lungs. Suddenly, I hear a loud crash and I find myself being thrown away from Hella and I land into the wall. I am disoriented and my head feels like its being crushed. I hear an animalistic growl in the room, and I smell ash like something is burning. I look up and I see Xavier holding Hella in his arms and he is surrounded by fire and his eyes are glowing red. How is this even possible and my eyes widen in horror of what I am seeing.

I try to get up and I can’t move like I am frozen in place and my heart begins to beat faster. Xavier gets up and stalks toward me and I feel like there is a strong force that is surrounding us and he lifts his hands up in front of me and even though he is not touching me I feel like his hand is around my throat.  I can’t breathe and I feel like he is choking me what the fuck is he? I am suddenly lifted off the ground and thrown into another wall and I am trying to scream but nothing is coming out of my mouth. Suddenly out of my peripheral view I see Hella stand up and walk towards me with her eyes turning black with her pupils swirling in the center her face healed right before my eyes. She has a smile of a seductress and looks up at Xavier and he smiles down at her and she walks up to me and puts her hand on my chest. I feel this euphoria come over me and I desired her with so much wanting and suddenly, I felt like the breath was being sucked out of me. I could feel my eyes being rolled back into my head and my heart was beating so fast in my body and I felt like my body was going to burst and then I dropped down to the floor. My eyes closed as I took my last breath.