Xavier POV

Xavier

I’ve been watching her for awhile now and I can't help but want to know who she is. I've never desired a woman like this before she is kind of like a moth to my flame. I'm a bad man with a dark past and I have a lot of demons so to speak. But this woman is different, and I'm drawn to her. When I bit her earlobe, I felt a spark between us, and I know she felt it too.  I wanted to take her right there and tear her clothes off and dive headfirst between her thighs and feast on her wet pussy. I wanted to ravage her body and pound her with my 10-inch cock. I wanted to feel her wet warmth tightness around me clenching me and milking me dry. I can smell her arousal and it did something to me, I wanted to reach down and cup her mound to see if she was wet. But then someone opened the door and she realized what was happening. But I saw her eyes go onyx black with desire and lust. I could feel the sparks from her fingertips as they roamed all over my body.  Hella didn’t know that I had applied for the position to be her manager. The smirk that I had on my face of all the possibilities of how I could have her was endless. Given the fact was that she would be my personal assistant had my cock swelling even more. After I was shown to my new office, I couldn’t help the excitement I felt of having my little taste of her outside. I could smell her scent it wasn’t a perfume but something else entirely cinnamon and apple my new favorite scent. I could hear her voice carry outside my office letting her know that her new manager was just on the other side of that door had been hired. She was busy collecting all the necessary files that I would be needing. I can’t wait to feel her in my arms again she fit perfectly like she was made just for me. I just needed to make sure that she would never find out who I really am. I’ve kept this secret for many centuries. I stopped aging at 25 years old and that was over 450 years ago. I’m one of the oldest demons that has been able to walk around this world and without a mate. I’ve lived a lonely life until now.

Xavier POV (Earlier)

I had to go to the men’s restroom before I started work and jack off because there was no way I could walk around with my cock hard. I walked in the men’s stall and yanked my pants open and closed my eyes and leaned against the bathroom stall, and I pulled out my massive cock and stroked it firmly from base to head and rubbed the tip of the head with my thumb the pre-cum glistening on the head. I started to stroke my cock harder and faster my breath quickening has I imagined Hella on her knees sucking my cock and twirling her tongue around the head while massaging my balls. With my breathing becoming labored I knew I was going to cum fast, and I tried to keep quiet and grunted has white ropes of cum shot out of my dick.  I cleaned myself up and tucked my cock back into my jeans and washed my hands and stepped out to look for my new office as I excitedly waited for my girl to come to me. The only thing is that my Hella didn’t know she was mine yet.  I couldn’t wait to slide my huge cock deep inside of her and make her mine in every way.

I can hear her breathing just outside my door and I stand against my desk with my arms crossed over my chest with a devilish smirk on my face.  Her eyes wide on her beautiful face is priceless and the crimson color on her cheeks is breathtaking. I can hear her breathing has become labored and I see her clenching her thighs and she let out a small moan. The smell of her arousal is immediate, and I know my eyes have darkened. I’m waiting for our co-worker Mark to leave so that I can take my girl into my arms. Mark asked Hella if she was ok as he placed his hand on her lower back and she complained of a headache again. My eyes darkened and I glared daggers at Mark for touching what belongs to me. Hella flinched at his touch and stepped away from him. I smirked and she clenched her jaw tight. I know that I left her greatly affected earlier by my presence just like she did for me.