Lilith POV

Lilith

I was shocked to see Hella come back and even though I have taken over the kingdom I never expected her to come back and still without a mate. I was happy running things here and she is a fool if she thinks that she will just kick me out now. My mate Alexander kept encouraging me to stand up and fight but part of me remembers how Hella and I used to be and we were practically like sisters and now she is trying to take what is mine and I will fight to the death before I let her take what I have worked so hard for me. I am confident in my skills in battle, but I remember the training Hella and I went thru but I also know that she has not been in the realm for many years. I have trained everyday for this moment and I will give her the fight of her life. I know Alexander will have my back but part of me is cautious because he was in love with Hella for so long, but the mate bond is more powerful then that. At least I hope so.

Alexander was whispering in my ear encouraging words of battle and to take her out once and for all. Challenging her for the throne for what was to be ours me as the queen and him as the king by my side. Hella can’t claim her throne because she has no mate to stake her claim. I smirked at her and this caused her to growl at my direction. I finally spoke loud enough for everyone to hear Hella welcome back home but as you can see, I have taken up residence, so you are trespassing on my home. You can’t claim this throne because you have no mate, so you do not stand a chance of the powers that lay dormant within you. You are about as useless as those disgusting humans on earth. Don’t even think to try to come against me because you won’t even last you worthless whore. A look crossed over Hella’s face and I became a little apprehensive as the look of something more than rage and destruction was painted on her face. I seen that her nails elongated, and her canines extended, and the smell of ash was surrounding her entire being. I stared in horror and awe on how she was able to do this her eyes pitch black and I can see the pupils of her eyes began to swirl. I couldn’t contain the whimper that escaped my lips and I could hear the growl behind me that came from Alexander. My bravado faltered dramatically, and Alexander stepped in front of me and he began to taunt Hella and went into detail on how he killed her mother. Alexander told her how her mother was trying to protect her siblings and how he grabbed her by her hair and had her suck his cock while others fucked her in the pussy and in the ass.  I smirked at Hella’s expression and I told her that her mother’s cries were like music to my ears. I told her how Alexander and the others raped her over and over for their sick and twisted amusements and that they treated her like a whore. Alexander said that they are going to do the same thing to her like mother, like daughter.

A sudden blast and piercing screams erupted all around and we were all blinded by a light and what we saw next crippled all of us in fear. Xavier the demon King has returned along with Luca and there were well over 200 demons with them all with red glowing eyes. Xavier stepped down and was looking for someone and he stalked forward with the intent of bring his wrath and all the succubus parted ways so that the demon king can pass through. I saw Hella look up and she walked towards Xavier and I heard her say my beloved one you have found me and he said I will always find you my mate and that he loves her and they kissed one another. What the fuck how can this be I have never heard a succubus having a demon for a mate.
Xavier growled and came at Alexander with an inhuman speed and wrapped his hand around his throat and lifted him in the air. Hella came at me with the same speed that I could not understand, and the ash was surrounding both of us and before I knew what happened all hell broke lose around us and the battle had begun. I could only stare at the sight in front of me Hella was there, but she was something completely different. Xavier’s demons were fighting side by side along with Hella’s followers.