Hella & Genevieve POV

Hella

I have been under the radar for so long and I know that my using me succubus enchantment on Mark they will track me down. There is no where that I can go, and it is only a matter of time until they come for me, maybe this is for the best. I was walking down the street when I saw Genevieve coming towards me with a look of relief and tears were streaming down her face. She ran towards me and engulfed me with a hug and asking where the hell have I been? I screamed at the pain in my back and if it wasn't for her holding me up, I would have fallen to the floor. She asked me what is wrong, and we go to a café and sit down to eat something because I don't know when was the last time I have eaten anything. I told her the whole story and she stood up and lifted my shirt and cried at what she saw. She could not believe that motherfucker could do something like this. Genevieve told me that Mark was stalking me for months and that he would masturbate while watching me. I was so upset at what she told me, and I wished that Xavier would have let me kill him while I had the chance. I didn't tell her about Xavier only because she doesn't really know about me or him for that fact. She did tell me that Xavier was really worried about me and that he was going crazy because he couldn't find me and the fact that Mark was missing as well. She said that Xavier really cares about me and that made me smile but at the same time my heart hurt because of how he left me in the end.

My smile faltered and Genevieve asked what was wrong. I told her that I will be going away for awhile that I needed sometime to think things thru because I was confused. She asked where I was going, and I told her I was going back home probably. She asked when I will be back, and I told her most likely I won't be coming back, and she started crying and told me to please don't go and what about Xavier. I told her that I don't think he wants me anymore because I was dirty and tainted. It didn't take long until I seen another succubus come forward and watching me with a sneer on his face, and I knew my time has come. He came and stood at our table and Genevieve looked up tense and then her eyes glazed over and I knew what he was doing, and I told him that I will go quietly and for him to leave her alone. He looked at me with disgust and said that I forgot what I am and who I am. I told him that I have not forgotten and that I had my priorities straight and that I was looking for my mate.

Declan said that I had plenty of time to find my mate and now my time has expired, and I must go home. I couldn't tell him that I found my mate and above all that he was demon. Dejected I stood up and when I was ready to walk away Genevieve grabbed my wrist and tears filled her eyes and I told her that I am so sorry and I hugged her and told her thank you for everything and to tell Xavier that he will always be my beloved one. Then I walked away headed to my fate, my end.

When Hella walked away I felt like she was not just walking away but she was walking away to her death. The feeling was so strong and if truly terrified me that she was not coming back at all. I needed to tell Xavier right away and hopefully he can rescue her once again. They needed there happily ever after, I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Xavier and he picked up on the second ring and I asked him where he was at and that something is going on with Hella. He asked what happened, and I said that she left with a man saying that she was going home and wasn't coming back. I can hear cursing, banging and growling on the line and I immediately got scared and he was breathing fast he asked where I was at and I told him. He said that he will be right here and for me to not going anywhere. I waited for like ten minutes and I seen Xavier with another man who was extremely gorgeous walking towards me, and I have never seen him before, but I needed to keep my mind focused on Hella first. Xavier questioned me about what Hella said and I explained everything word for word on what she told me and what Hella assumed about what Xavier felt about her being dirty and tainted. Xavier was beyond pissed off and then a sorrowful look crossed his face and he said that he would never think of Hella being tainted. His friend placed a hand on Xavier's shoulder to comfort him and said that he knows where they need to go to get his beloved one.

I felt intimated by Xavier's friend has he just kept watching me with his dark violet eyes. He was as tall as Xavier, but his friend had full plump lips and long burgundy hair. He was 6'3 and was bulging with muscles with a six pack, wide shoulders, square jaw, narrow waist and when I looked down, he seemed well endowed. It looked like his shaft was getting bigger the longer I looked at him. I can feel my cheeks turning redder and when I looked up at him, I can see the smirk on his lips, and I realized that he caught me ogling him. Oh my gosh I could not be more embarrassed at my own behavior. I cleared my throat and Xavier was asking me a question about what the man looked like and I told him that when the man had looked at me I told him what the man made me feel and then I told him that Hella told him to leave me alone and then that I felt disoriented. Xavier's friend immediately became enraged and I heard him growl mine and he came towards me and grabbed the back of my neck and smashed his lips against mine and ravaged my mouth by plundering his tongue deep in my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He picked me up wrapped my legs around his waist and grinded against my core I moaned into his mouth. I don't know what came over me, but I pulled back and covered my mouth with my hand and ran into the restroom.