Characters - 1

Xiao Zhan is a 20 years old pretty boy having feminine features. Mischievous, bold, having a beautiful smile showing his bunny teeth and lively in nature. Loves himself very much. He is a graphic designer. Every one loves his beautiful smile. He is a big trouble maker.

Wang Yibo is a 22 years old CEO of Wang Industries. He is extremely handsome and having a manly aura. He is cold in nature. He loves his family very much but hates his father because of his father's extra marital affair.

Wang Huikuan is a another heir of Wang industries and is now President of the company. He is 26 years old and very handsome. He loves his younger step brother (Wang Yibo) more than his life. He is a caring and gentle person. He is opposite of his mother (CiCi)

Zhou Cheng is a 21 years old college boy who later fall in love with Wang Huikuan at first sight.

Yubin is a 20 years old boy. He is maternal cousin of Wang yibo and works in Wang industries and lives with Yibo because he is an orphan and having no one except Yibo and his mother.

Do you like the plot of my story? Should I continue it? Some characters are left I will cover them up in next chapter🙂. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes.