2. PERFECT MATCH

| CHAPTER TWO |

PERFECT MATCH.

"WHAT IN THE WIZARDING GOD'S name was that?"

Tonks' joke didn't even make Ophelia smile, instead, the lilac haired girl watched with a saddened expression as her best friend's hair slowly began changing from her usual bubblegum pink to a light shade of blue.

"Lia..." Tonks breathed out. But before either of the girls could say anything, someone bumped into Ophelia on their way out of one of the compartments.

"Shoot, sorry about that, I wasn't looking where I was going..." Charlie Weasley's voice trailed off when his eyes spotted the two familiar girls, "Ophelia, there you are!" He exclaimed with a wide grin, one that was quick to vanish when he registered the colour of her locks, "What happened?" He questioned, looking up Tonks with a worried expression.

He let his hand reach out and take a curled strand of Ophelia's blue hair, ever so slightly twirling it around his finger.

"Nothing, Weasley," Ophelia muttered, shaking his hand off. She refused to make eye contact with him and simply kept her eyes down on her boots.

Charlie looked at her skeptically, "Well, I heard that there's a dragon in the Forbidden Forest..." He said, moving the subject on since he could clearly see on her face (and hair) that she obviously didn't want to talk about it, and when Ophelia Scamander didn't want to do something, she would stand her ground stubbornly, "I'm going to go try and find him - or her - if you want to come," He continued, scratching the back of his neck.

Ophelia let her eyes wander back up, her eyes scanning her fellow Gryffindor housemate's face as he smiled sheepishly at her, "I'll think about it, Weasley," She muttered as her hair slowly began turning back to pink.

Tonks couldn't help but watch as the pair interacted with one another. Charlie Weasley and Ophelia Scamander had a strange relationship; it was clear as day that the ginger haired boy had feelings for the pink haired girl. Ophelia, on the other hand, clearly didn't pick up on those signs and assumed that he was simply joking and teasing her; even after he had sent her a bouquet of her favourite flowers (Gerbera Daisies) every Valentine's Day, birthday and Christmas since their second year. 

Charlie grinned, his smile spreading to his eyes as he spotted her pink locks, "That's all I needed to hear, sunshine. I'll see you later."

"Bye, Weasley," Ophelia said as Charlie began walking off, after he said his farewell to Tonks.

The lilac haired girl sighed happily, wrapping her arm around Ophelia's as they began walking again, "You two would be the perfect match.

Ophelia rolled her eyes, "No, we wouldn't be. Why do you always say that?"

Tonks smirked, "You two like the same things. He sends you flowers all the time. 'Sunshine'. Do I need to go on?"

Ophelia felt her cheeks suddenly heating up, she used her short hair as a curtain to hide from her friend, "Never going to happen, Tonks."

"You'll see one day," Tonks replied, the teasing smile still present on her face as the two finally entered the girl's toilet, "I better be the maid of honour at your wedding, though."