15. THANKS, ERIC

| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |

THANKS, ERIC.

LIFE SEEMED EASIER FOR OPHELIA after she finally spoke to Charlie about their encounter in the Forest. She stopped avoiding him and things felt like they went back to how they used to be (well, apart from now the pink haired girl was single which meant that whenever she did receive flowers from Charlie, she seemed to blush and turn as red as his hair).

Thanks to things being okay once again, it was much easier for Ophelia to finally start revising for her O.W.L.s. something she was incredibly thankful for since she hadn't done much revising that year and all she wanted to do was ace her O.W.L.s., well that and spend as much time as she could with her best friends, enjoying the stress-free life being single gave her. 

"So, you two are actually okay?" Eric questioned for the seventh time that afternoon.

The pink haired girl rolled her eyes playfully, "Yes, Eric, I've already told you that."

"I just can't believe you haven't made out with him," He shrugged nonchalantly as he flipped through his Charms textbook.

Ophelia's eyes widened, her cheeks heated up whilst Tonks snickered, "She did in the Forbidden Forest."

"Tonks!" Ophelia groaned as Eric burst out into a howling laughter, causing the librarian to glare at the trio and practically kill them with her stare.

"Okay, enough Charlie-talk, what are we doing this summer?" Ophelia questioned, hoping to change the subject for long enough so that her cheeks go back to their natural pale colour. She was more than ready for the summer to begin and she couldn't wait to spend it with her two best friends once again and this time, with no worries that came along with a certain Ravenclaw.

"I'm going to Paris for the first few weeks," Eric grinned excitedly, "But after that I'm all yours." He tended to go to Paris for most of his holidays thanks to his aunt and uncle living there, and since his family was incredibly close (especially his mum and her sister) they were constantly invited to go over there.

"I'm staying in London, but my mum and dad said we might go to the Lake District and you two can come with us," Tonks grinned, looking between her best friends with an excited look on her face.

"I'm sure my parents will say yes," Ophelia shrugged before she looked over at Eric, "What about you?"

The dark skinned boy grinned, "You know I wouldn't miss it for the world. Summer holiday bitches!" He yelled before whooping excitingly. 

"Mr. Reynolds!" Madam Pince yelled, looking over at the trio with a look of pure hatred on her face as she stormed over, "That is unacceptable language, all of you out now!"

"Thanks, Eric."

"Thanks, Eric."