13. I LEFT IT IN THE FORBIDDEN FOREST WITH MY DIGNITY

| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |

I LEFT IT IN THE FORBIDDEN FOREST WITH MY DIGNITY.

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID, OPHELIA?" 

Ophelia rolled her eyes.

"Why on earth would you turn down Charlie Weasley?" Eric yelled out.

"Aka, the boy that has been in love with you since our second year!" Tonks added.

Ophelia couldn't stop thinking about the kiss she shared with a certain redhead in the Forbidden Forest, and it didn't take long for her best friends to notice the distant look in her eyes as well as her strange behaviour whenever Charlie entered the room (which was to run away as soon as her eyes spotted him, hoping that he wouldn't seen her). So, after a lot of persuading from Eric and Tonks, the pink haired girl finally caved in and told them, regretting it as soon as the words left her mouth. When she was about to back out, the pair threatened her with sitting besides Charlie and his brothers at dinner and in an instant Ophelia led them somewhere more private to talk (the Astronomy Tower).

"First of all," Ophelia held up a finger, "I didn't turn him down because he didn't ask me out, I simply ran away," She lifted a second finger up, "And second of all, he is not in love with me and has never been."

Tonks rolled her eyes, "Do I need to remind you about the flowers?"

"That's just a friendly gesture."

"Yeah if it meant that that friend wants to make out with you," Eric scoffed, sending the pink haired girl a pointed look.

"Why did you run away?" Tonks suddenly questioned, tilting her head, "Where's your Gryffindor courage?"

Ophelia groaned, "I suppose I left it in the Forbidden Forest with my dignity," She mumbled, throwing her head in her hands as she leaned back against the wall, wishing it could swallow her whole, "How can I ever show my face near him ever again?" Before either Eric or Tonks could get a word in, Ophelia suddenly gasped and threw her hands from her face, her eyes lighting up as if a lightbulb had gone off in her head, "I could morph into someone else and you tell him that I had to leave school and I'll still get my education under my new identity."

Both Tonks and Eric looked at her in disbelief, the latter of the two, however, did look slightly amused.

"No," The lilac haired girl said firmly, shaking her head.

"Is it bad that I kind of like the plan?"

"Yes!" Tonks exclaimed, looking at Eric with wide eyes.

"I hate the plan," He suddenly said, pointing his finger at Ophelia, "But, hypothetically, what would your new name be?" That questioned earned him an elbow in the ribs from the Hufflepuff.

"I don't know, something that doesn't sound like me," Ophelia mumbled, putting her fingers to her chin as she thought intently, "Quinn Fabray?" She asked, suddenly her face morph into a completely different one, her eyes turned an icy blue and her hair was now platinum blonde.

"Ophelia," Tonks said in a warning tone.

"Okay mum," Ophelia mumbled before turning herself back into herself, "So, what do you suggest I do then?"

"Talk to him."

Ophelia groaned, "I don't like the sound of that."

"Ophelia."

"Fine. I'll do it."