16. ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR HER

| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |

ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR HER.

OPHELIA CERTAINLY ENJOYED HER SUMMER holiday, well, she only did when she wasn't stressing about what results she got in her O.W.L.s. Her parents were extremely supportive when it came to her school work, but they were also strict; seeing as they wanted the best for their only child. They hoped she would get good scores, opening more doors for her after she graduates from Hogwarts, but they also understood just how stressful education can be; especially for a teenager.

Ophelia had gone off to the Lake District with Tonks, her parents and Eric right at the start of the summer for the first two weeks. It definitely made her feel much more relaxed and she returned back home with the biggest grin on her sunburnt face. 

As the summer holiday was coming to an end, and a fresh bouquet of Gerbera Daisies sitting on her bedside table, Ophelia couldn't help but think of Charlie Weasley. The ginger haired boy seemed to be popping up in her thoughts every few days and so, on her sixteenth birthday, when she received a gorgeous bouquet off of him she couldn't help as her heart fluttered. 

Taking a step back from boys for a while, made her realise something important. That Charlie Weasley had always been there for her. She couldn't even remember a time that Hugo sent her a bouquet of her favourite flowers (or any flowers for that matter) on her birthday, he had even forgotten about their six month anniversary. Sure, six months was hardly anytime in a relationship, but for two teenagers it felt like forever.

Maybe once she finally saw him again after the holiday, maybe this time she wouldn't run away from her feelings. Maybe this time she would allow him to love her. Maybe this time she'll finally let herself be happy.