17. WE SAW THAT

| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN |

WE SAW THAT.

SITTING IN THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS felt so much better than it did a year prior. Ophelia was now very single and genuinely happy. She had done exceptionally well in her O.W.L.s, receiving five O's in Care of Magical Creatures (obviously), Potions, Transfigurations, Herbology and Defence Against the Dark Arts. And the rest were E's in History of Magic, Charms, Arithmancy and Astronomy. And she had an incredible summer holiday with her best friends and family. However, there was one thing missing, well, one person missing. Charlie Weasley.

She had run into him in Diagon Alley whilst he was there with his family. His younger brothers (Fred and George; identical twins who were extremely mischievous) were starting their first year at the wizarding school and he was helping them pick out what books they needed whilst his parents helped Percy prepare for his third year. 

Ophelia had met all of the Weasley's before and as soon as Mrs. Weasley noticed the pink haired girl walking around with her father, she called them over and whilst the adults chatted away, Ophelia stood around, trying her best not to blush every time Charlie glanced her way. After waiting far too long for their parents to stop talking, Charlie discreetly nodded his head at Ophelia and the pair slipped away practically unnoticed and spend the rest of the day walking around Diagon Alley together (after she thanked him profusely for the flowers she received). 

The pink haired girl got snapped out of her daydream when she spotted the same boy that was on her mind walking past their compartment, he had slowed down to peek inside and as soon as his eyes landed on her, he grinned causing a rose coloured blush to rise up her neck as she smiled back merely seconds before he disappeared out of sight, continuing his usual Prefect duties of patrolling the train.

"We saw that," Eric stated, grabbing Ophelia's attention.

The pink haired Gryffindor turned to look at her friends, instantly noticing the teasing smirks on their faces, "I don't know what you're talking about," She said as nonchalantly as she possibly could, "I'm gonna go get changed," She quickly added, grabbing her bag which held her school uniform in before rushing out of the compartment, before either Tonks or Eric could even reply.

Eric smirked as he looked back at the Hufflepuff, "Are you ready to play matchmaker?"

Tonks grinned, "You bet."