Way Back

(The first part of this book will start from the past time)

February 23, 2034
I watched as kids rode they bikes up and own the street. Parents laughing and Talking.

This one girl fell off her bike and nobody even came to see if she was ok they just laughed at her. I got up and went over to her.

I held my hand out to help her up. She smiled at me a little bit wiping her face.

"Thank you." She said and I nodded.

"A'dream you done being a crybaby." One of them asked and she sighed.

"You ok?" I asked and she nodded. One of them pulled her hair.

"Stop!" She yelled and they laughed then looked at me and I mugged them.

"You sure you ok?" I asked and she nodded.

"Come on A'dream." The girl said. She looked back at her then looked at me.

"You don't have to play with them." I said.

"They are the only people I have that will hang out with me." She said softly.

"I'll hang out with you." I said and she smiled a bit.

"Ok." She said and looked back at the other kids.

"Come on." I said walking back to the house. We sat down on the porch and she pulled out a notebook and colored pencils.

"You like to draw?" I asked and she nodded.

"What do you like to do?" She asked.

"Play basketball." I said and she nodded. She started drawing and it was a really creepy drawing.

"What is that?" I asked.

"This is how I see my life. Messed up, dark, evil, damaged." She said and i nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"A'dream." She said and I nodded.

"Yours?" She asked.

"Kaizer." I said and she smiled continuing to draw.
................................................
February 24, 2034
2:00 p.m
Kaizer POV

mKaizer POV