Apart

5 months later......
August 3, 2039
12:34 p.m
A'dream POV

It's been five months and things are going great

It's been five months and things are going great. I've moved to another house but I'm still in Houston. King lives with me too.

Kaizer hasn't seen or talked to King since his birthday. And it's a shame because sometimes my baby Wanna see his daddy. Nobody has really seen him though, nigga disappeared.

"Mommy!" King called and I sighed going in his room.

"Yes King." I said and I seen he was trying to put his shoes on. Sitting on the floor I helped him.

"Ok there you go, let's go." I said picking him up grabbing my phone and keys. Today I was taking King to Kind's house so he could play with Ahmir and A'Jayla who was back for a little bit.

King was really shy around them and he always shut down. I actually know why he does that now. He gets nervous around people he's not use to and he doesn't talk that much because he has Selective Mutism.

He got it from Kaizer. I had fount out when I took him to the doctor a while ago. Knowing this had answered all the questions I had.

I was a little sad though because I knew when he got older he might act like Kaizer. But Kaizer rarely takes his damn medicine.

I put King in the car before getting in myself. I drove away hearing as King mumbled something to himself.

My phone started ringing and I seen it was Kind.

"What?" I asked.

"Bitch we at my mama and daddy house." She said.

"Ight hoe I'm coming." I said.

"And there's a surprise waiting for you." She said and I smiled.

"Ok I'll be there in a minute." I said before hanging up.

"Surprise better be good." I mumbled.

Finally making it to Miya and Trell's house I got King out before going up to the door. Knocking on it Kind came to open it,

"Hey." She said with a smile.

"Hey." I said coming in.

"Where's my sur-" I cut myself looking at Kaizer as he sat on the couch with a girl on his lap.

"Surprise bitch, his ass just popped up." She whispered to me.

"Daddy!" King yelled and I put him down. He ran over to Kaizer who picked him up.

"So he been- ok cuz let me-" Taking a deep breath I chuckled. So this nigga can spend time with a bitch and not his son? Ok.

"Hey Kaizer." I said going over to him and he nodded.

"Who dis is?" I asked him.

"My girlfriend, Jordan." He said and I nodded.

"Hey Jordan nice to meet you." I said and she smiled shaking my hand.