Distraction

November 25, 2038
6:48 p.m
A'dream POV

It's been a couple days since I talked or been around Kaizer

It's been a couple days since I talked or been around Kaizer. I honestly meant it this time when I said I was going to move on. No matter what I did he was never going to love me again.

What we had in the past is just in the past. I had to move on so I could live a better life and so could he. But damnit I almost had him.

But it's whatever, shit happens. People change but you have to move forward I guess.

It just hurt sometimes because thinking and looking back on the past we shared it's crazy. You never thought we would end up like this. Nobody did but it is what it is.

There was a knock on my door and I rolled my eyes. I knew it was nobody but Kind, she and Tae the only ones who come over here.

Picking up King I went downstairs to open the door and to my surprise it was Demarion.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Can I come in?" He asked and I stepped aside allowing him to come in. Scrunching up my face I shut the door.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I miss you, that's all." He said and I chuckled.

"Ok." I said sitting on the couch

"You upset with me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Just a little surprised that you're here. I haven't seen you in months." I said and he nodded.

"But why all the sudden pop up? It can't just be because you miss me." I said.

"I was just walking around. Then I just looked up and seen your house. And just decided to visit or whatever." He said and I chuckled.

"Well hey...." I said and he smiled before looking at King.

"He got big." He said and I laughed.

"He's 8 months finna be 9." I said and he shook his head.

"You been good?" He asked and I sighed.

"Yeah I guess." I said

"No you not what happened?" He asked.

"Let's say I shoulda stayed with you. Because you really loved me." I said and he nodded.

"He ain't want you back?" He asked and I shook my head.