Mine

October 4, 2035
10:32 p.m
Kaizer POV

A'dream was released from the hospital yesterday

A'dream was released from the hospital yesterday. She been ignoring me to. My daddy made me go live with Kind again to.

It's not like I changed. I still wouldn't eat and I wouldn't sleep. People just need to leave me alone.

There was a knock on my door and I rolled my eyes when A'dream came in.

"Go ahead and walk yo ass right back out." I said and she laughed.

"As soon as my chest start feeling better I'm beating yo ass." She said.

"Get out." I said and she just stood there. I got up going over to her.

"Get out my face." She said pushing me back.

"Getcho ass out then." I said moving her out the way opening the door.

"I wish you would put me out." She said and I grabbed her arm and she kicked me in the stomach.

"Don't touch me." She said and I looked at her.

"Why the fuck you cant just leave me alone?" I asked.

"I just like being around you." She said with a smile.

"I don't like being around you tho." I said and she frowned.

"You know ma told me she had cancer, is that what's wrong with you?" She asked.

"Are you upset about that? Is that why you're treating me like this?" She asked.

"Did I say that? Get out my room." I said.

"No." She said and I slapped her.

"You make everything so fuckin hard! Get out!" I yelled at her grabbing her arm pulling her out my room. I went back in and slammed the door shut locking it.

October 14,2035
5:00 p.m
A'dream POV

mA'dream POV