Lost Me

August 18, 2039
10:45 p.m
Kind POV

I was at my mama and daddy house with my brothers and Tae

I was at my mama and daddy house with my brothers and Tae. We had came over here to eat earlier and were just hanging out now.

Everyone been looking at me weird though. I don't know why, I haven't done anything bad. Then they whisper shit. But I was so close to flashing.

Rubbing over my now small bump I sighed.

"Kind." I looked at my daddy.

"We been noticing how small yo stomach been getting. You ok? The baby ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"You sure? Cuz it's been getting smaller as days go by." Kayden said.

"Look y'all everything is ok, move on." I said.

"Why lie?" Tae asked me and I glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up." I said.

"Nah why lie? Why you try to keep everything a secret?" He asked and I felt everybody staring at us.

"Tae just be quiet ok? Please." I said.

"What happened Tae?" My mama asked.

"You wanna tell em?" He asked.

"Stop." I said through gritted teeth.

"Why? Tell em how you killed my baby doing dumbass shit." He said and I sighed.

Everybody got quiet and I just stared at Tae.

"Kind what did you do?" Kaizer asked and I shook my head.

"Nah tell em what the fuck you did. They know now, so don't even be doing the extra." Tae said.

"When I fount out I was pregnant I didn't want the baby. But I kept it because I felt that would be selfish." I said.

"I been stressed out a little lately, and I had started drinking a lot." I said and Tae shook his head.

"Now Kind why? There's other ways to deal with stress." My mama said.

"Why you being so damn nice to her Le'asia? Get on dat ass." My daddy said.

"Didn't you hear her say she was stressed at the time." She said.

"Kamiya there is other ways to deal with stress. She chose to handle it that way. Knowing her dumbass was pregnant." He said.