Treated

March 10, 2037
3:11 p.m
Kaizer POV

I was still at the hospital, they said I could leave tomorrow though

I was still at the hospital, they said I could leave tomorrow though. I was mad though because I was suppose to die, my mama brought me just in time though.

My whole family had finally decided to come see me. They didn't say anything to me though which irritated me.

A'dream didn't even come. Didn't send a text asking if I was ok or anything. Imma do her the same way and watch how she feel.

"Oh my god." Kind said with a smile talking to somebody on the phone.

"Ok we coming." She said before hanging up.

"A'dream water broke, she here at the hospital." She said and everybody except me smiled even though I wanted to.

"Come on." She said and they all rushed out the room. I ain't know if I was gonna be considered a bitch for this but I started crying.

"What's wrong Kai?" My mama asked and I shook my head.

"They just don't give a fuck no more." I said and she rubbed my back.

"I do tho Kaizer." She said.

"I know, but it hurts to know you the only one. Everybody makes mistakes, right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Ok and they can't even forgive me, I didn't even do it to them." I said and she wiped my tears away.

"It makes me so mad bruh." I said and she sighed. She laid beside me and I rested my head on her chest.

"If it comes to the point where it's just you and I, so fucking be it. I couldn't imagine turning my back on one and not the others." She said.

"What about Lia and Zari?" I asked.

"Oh them is my babies and always will be. I'm just saying." She said and I nodded.

"I can't wait to leave this hospital." I said and she chuckled.

"You gonna go see Dream? See the baby be born?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Imma step in the room right after she pushes him out, just to be an ass." I said and she laughed.

"You ain't shit Kaizer." She said and I laughed.

"By the way I wanna be the second person to hold her. So she's the first I wanna be second ok. Not third not fourth SECOND." I said and she nodded.