News

4 months later...........
December 15, 2037
2:36 p.m
Kaizer POV

I was sitting down on the couch just waiting for A'dream to get back from school

I was sitting down on the couch just waiting for A'dream to get back from school. She been acting a little off for the past months. She doesn't even let me touch her.

She don't wear nothing but black and it's always baggy, not that that was a problem or she ain't look cute. It was just a lil weird because she hated baggy clothes.

The door opened and she came in making me smile.

"Dream come here." I said and she sighed coming to sit down beside me.

"What?" She asked.

"I been wanting to talk to you. You been seeming a little off for the months. You ok?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said with a smile.

"What's with the baggy clothes and always wearing black?" I asked and she shook her head.

"It's just what I like to wear now." She said and I nodded. I tried to hug her and she pushed me away.

"See how you acting. What I do?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You didn't do anything, I just don't wanna be touched." She said and I sighed,

"A'dream are you sure nothings wrong? I feel like something is." I said and a tear rolled down her face.

"Everything's fine." She said with a smile wiping her tears away.

"A'dream please don't lie. If something's wrong tell me. Maybe I can help, or my mama and daddy can help." I said and she took a deep breath standing up.

"Promise not to be mad." She said and I nodded.

"I promise." I said.

She turned to the side lifting up her hoodie. Seeing as she rubbed the bump on her stomach my eyes widened.

"You pregnant?" I asked and she nodded pulling her hoodie back down.

"Masaia why you ain't say anything?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I was scared to tell somebody." She said and I shook my head.

"So you just been hiding it? For how long? How far are you?" I asked.

"I been hiding it for some months. I honestly don't know how far I am but imma say 5 or 6 months." She said and I ran my hands down my face.