Take Down

Continuing from last chapter......
Jordan POV

"King!" I called for the like fucking millionth time

"Where the fuck did he go?" I asked myself running upstairs.

"King! Yo daddy here!" I lied.

"Daddy!" He yelled and I smirked.

"Yeah daddy here, he said come here!" I yelled and then I heard him giggle. He ran  out the bathroom and I caught him before he could run away again.

"Did you not here me calling you?" I asked and he just stared at me.

"You don't do stuff like that." I said giving him a hard pop on his hand and his bottom lip started to quiver.

"If you cry imma beat yo ass." I said and he wiped his tears away.

"Where the fuck is my phone?" I mumbled and then I looked at him.

"King where is my phone?" I asked and he shrugged. Going in the bathroom I seen it in the cabinet. Grabbing it I checked it before chuckling.

"Smart ass, Fuck!" I yelled leaving out the bathroom and he was gone.

"He likes to play." I said going in the closet getting the gun.

"He to smart for me." I mumbled and then I heard the front door open.

"We back bitch!" I heard Kind yell.

"Aye find him!" I yelled.

"He hiding again?" Alisha asked.

"Yeah and guess what he did, he called Kaizer." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Damn." She mumbled.

"Kind he called Kai." She told her.

"King!" Kind called and I started looking for him.

"King!" I called checking in the other bathrooms.

"King!" I called again going in a guest room. Checking all over I didn't see him. I checked under the bed and he wasn't there.

"Come on damnit!" I yelled going in another room.

"Jordan!" Kind called and I rolled my eyes going downstairs to see what she wanted. I seen Alisha had King and I smiled.

"Finally, let me tie his lil ass up." I said taking him from her. Going down some more stairs I went in the basement.

"Since you don't like to listen and you called yo daddy, you getting punished." I said throwing him down and he started to cry.