Instant

3 months later........
March 8, 2038
10:22 p.m
Kaizer POV

It's been 3 months and A'dream left me, she literally left, packed all her shit and went somewhere

It's been 3 months and A'dream left me, she literally left, packed all her shit and went somewhere. Everybody knows where she is but won't say shit to me.

She doesn't answer my calls or texts. She hadn't even let me know anything about the baby.

My own family doesn't even fuck with me no more, well except my mama. She always checks on me and makes sure I'm ok.

Kind had kicked me out but she still got me a place to stay. I've been lonely for the past 3 months.

Being lonely was always a fear of mine. I always wanted somebody by my side. That's why when A'dream always said she was gon leave me I would act crazy.

I haven't been eating much or sleeping much. I just shut down again, been a little depressed you could say.

I know what I did to A'dream was wrong but for my whole family to just shut me out, that hurt. I loved my mama to death though, she didn't care what nobody said she was gonna do what the fuck she wanted to do.

And she wanted to keep in contact with me and that's what the fuck she does. That's a fake ass family for you though.

My phone started ringing and I smiled seeing it was my mama.

"Kaizer." Kind said.

"What?" I asked lower than a whisper.

"Hey you ok?" She asked.

"Fuck off my phone Bitch." I said before hanging up. My phone rang again and I seen it was my mama and I rolled my eyes.

"Kaizer Josiah Gaulden who the fuck are you talking to?!" My mama shouted.

"Mama that was you? I thought it was Kind." I said with a chuckle.

"Kind?" She asked.

"Yes you sounded like her, I'm sorry I love you." I said.

"Mhmm, I'm just calling to check on you baby, you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah ma I'm fine I guess. You know lonely everyday." I said and she sighed.

"Kaizer you not doing anything to hurt yourself are you?" She asked.

"Nah mama." I said.

"Kaizer....." She said and I huffed.

"I cut sometimes but it's only when I'm bored." I said.