Playing Nice

April 7, 2038
7:30 p.m
Kaizer POV

I was outside just sitting down with King asleep in my arms

I was outside just sitting down with King asleep in my arms. Me and my family were slowly becoming cool again. Me and Dream was still a little off with each other.

I did end up giving King to her for like 3 days. I just liked him by my side. And it was just hard for me to let him go sometimes. But I would come around eventually.

Seeing a girl walking down the street looked like she was crying. I sighed wanting to see if she was ok but I didn't know if I should.

"Aye!" I called out finally deciding. She looked at me and i motioned for her to come over to me. She wiped her face before coming.

"Yes?" She asked.

"You ok?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"Sure? Why you was crying?" I asked and she shook her head

"It's nothing, I'm fine." She said and I just stared at her.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Zhavia." She said and I nodded.

"I'm Kaizer, now you sure you ok? You don't look ok. And by the bruises on yo legs and arms I know you're not." I said and she sighed.

"Look I really have to get home." She said.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"14." She said and I nodded.

"Alright." I said and she nodded finna run away but I stopped her.

"If you need to, I know you don't know me. But if you need to, come back to this house, ok?" I said and she nodded.

"Thank you." She said with a smile before running away. I watched her until I couldn't see her anymore.

I decided to just go back in the house since it was starting to get dark. I sat down on the couch as I just stared at King.

"Shit is crazy....." I said with a chuckle and then he woke up. I smiled watching him yawn a little bit.

I sighed thinking about A'dream. I was just gonna tell her to come over. We really just needed to talk and get our shit together. I got my phone calling her and of course she didn't answer so I called her again

"What?!" She answered.

"Bring yo ass to my house." I said before hanging up.

"King yo irritating ass mama coming." I said and he smiled .

"Imma try to make shit right ok. I'm not gon raise my voice, hit her. I'm not even tryna argue wit her. I just wanna talk. See if we can be a little family." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.