Heart

February 20, 2039
6:34 p.m
Kind POV

Sitting on my bed I loaded my gun with a smile on my face

Sitting on my bed I loaded my gun with a smile on my face. I had a big ass knife too, this bitch Zhavia was going to die today.

I haven't killed someone in so long so I was kinda nervous. Now listen I know Dream kicked her in the stomach and made her lose the baby, but she shouldn't have hit my nephew.

So Dream did deserve to get shot, but King is innocent. I done told Kaizer bout bringing bitches home that he finds on the street. He don't ever fucking listen.

"Bae you need to put all this shit away." Tae said coming in the room.

"Um this is my job." I said.

"So you only do your job maybe 3 times a year?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Javontae shut up." I said and he laughed.

"Can you go get me the hammer?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'll shoot you accidentally on purpose." I said and he went to go get it.

"Ight den." I mumbled.

"So gun, knife, bat, hammer.......alcohol." I mumbled going in the bathroom. I got it going back to sit on the bed. Tae came back giving me the hammer.

I put everything in a bag before sighing.

"You nervous?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm always nervous when I have to do shit like this, but I get over it and get the shit done." I said and he nodded.

"Just calm down ok, this ain't nun you ain't did before." He said and I nodded.

"Love you." I said.

"I love you too, be careful." He said giving me a kiss.

"I will, why you can't come with me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"It don't got shit to do wimme." He said and I laughed.

"Ok, well I'll be back in a little bit." I said  putting on my shoes.

"Wait!" He yelled and I looked at him.

"You wearing pink and gray, Put on something black." He said.

"Want me to look a damn spy?" I asked and he nodded. I rolled my eyes taking my shoes back off along with my clothes.