Wrong?

August 1, 2037
8:45 p.m
Kaizer POV

I was sat home just sitting in my room waiting for A'dream to get back

I was sat home just sitting in my room waiting for A'dream to get back. I distanced myself from everybody again and they didn't bother me which was good. Well everybody except A'dream.

I love that girl, I swear I do no matter how I act towards her. But it be times where I need space and she don't know what space is, so that's when I get angry and aggressive with her. Because she'll leave me alone then.

I heard the door open then close back and I knew A'dream came back. She came in my room and I looked at her.

"You hungry? Thirsty?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked and I shook my head.

"You need anything at all? Wanna do anything at all?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I love you." She said before walking out my room. I sighed, does this everyday and won't ever give up.

I got up going in her room and she wasn't in there, then I heard her downstairs. I went down there and she was washing the dishes.

I could hear her sniffing and I shook my head.

"I got it." I mumbled and she looked at me.

"No it's ok I'm almost done, you can just go back to what you were doing." She said with a smile.

"I was waiting for you to get back, and now you're here. So I have nothing else to do. Let me do it." I said and she sighed.

"Kaizer I'm almost done just let me finish, ok." She said and I hopped on the counter just watching her. Seeing as tears still rolled down her face I sighed.

"Why you always crying?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Just a lot that be on my mind Kaizer." She said and I nodded.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You sure? I promise I'll listen." I said and she dried her hands.

"Kaizer I don't wanna talk about anything. I'm fine, just go back to not talking and ignoring me." She said and I grabbed her arm before she could walk off.

"Is that what you so upset about?" I asked and she sighed.

"Yes ok. It's like I make sure you ok before I check on myself and you don't even appreciate it. You don't thank me for shit, and I do so much for you Kai. I just feel like you don't appreciate me." She said.