Emotions

July 25, 2037
12:56 p.m
Kentrell POV

I watched as A'dream walked out her room and I squinted my eyes

I watched as A'dream walked out her room and I squinted my eyes. There was a dark ass bruise on her face.

"Dream!" I called and she looked at me.

"You hungry?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You sure?" I asked and she sighed coming over to me.

"Get what you want." I said and she nodded getting some cereal. I got a better look at the side of her face and my eyes widened.

"Aye Dream you and Kaizer ok?" I asked and she nodded sitting down starting to eat.

"Promise? Is there something you want me to help with?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Look at me." I said and she wiped her face before looking at me.

"What happened?" I asked and she shook her head.

"How nun happen when you have a big dark ass bruise on your face?" I asked and she sighed.

"Trell it's ok, I bruise up easy." She said.

"Dream that shit looks like it hurts. It's noticeable to from far and up close. Did Kai hit you?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, not on purpose. We were play fighting and he accidentally hit me in the face. And like I said I bruise up easy so...." She said.

"So play fighting gave you a big ass bruise on your face?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"A'dream you cant lie to me. That bruise is to damn big and dark to come from play fighting." I said and she sighed.

"I'm not lying." She said now playing with her soggy cereal. I hopped on the counter just watching her.

She looked away from me but I continued to stare at her.

"He treats me like shit." She said through gritted teeth.

"He threw a bottle of damn Gatorade on me, threw it all over the kitchen, then I had to clean it up, and yes he did fuckin hit me. And he's disrespectful as, helllll." She dragged.

I just watched as her chest heaved up and down.

"Like ever since Kind and Tae died he takes his anger out on me!" She yelled and I nodded.

"Look!" She showed everyone the bruises on her arms and I shook my head.

"He told me if I ever left him he would kill me." She said and a tear rolled down her face.

"No he won't, don't listen to the bullshit Dream." I said and she shook her head. She threw the whole bowl of cereal across the room and the bowl broke.

"No! No Dream damn." I said hopping down off of the counter.

"I'm sorry, I'll clean it." She said and I stopped her.