The Most

Continuing from last chapter.........
Miracle POV

Making my way to the boys house I was hoping Kamiya and Kentrell were ok

Making my way to the boys house I was hoping Kamiya and Kentrell were ok. They probably were though, they always ok.

They family was going through a lot right now. I was just gonna pray for them because I didn't know what else to fucking do.

They got a lot of kids though, and that makes problems even worse sometimes. If they didn't have as many kids as they did the situation probably wouldn't even be that stressful.

I made it to their house and I sighed getting out my car. I knocked on the door and Kayden came to open it.

"Hey Aunty." He said and I smiled coming in.

"Hey, I need to talk to all of you guys ok." I said and they nodded sitting on the couch.

"So you guys not cool with Kamiya, Kai, Dream and Kind?" I asked and they shook they heads

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Cuz they wrong." Kyrie said.

"How?" I asked.

"Kai and Kind didn't have to kill that girl. I would've did the same thing if a jealous bitch killed my damn baby." He said.

"Don't call her out her name, cuz she don't even know you and you don't know her." I said and he sighed.

"Now y'all made everything much more stressful. Y'all always feel like y'all need to get in something that has nothing to do with y'all." I said.

"Aye Miya put our daddy in jail. And you know how feel bout our daddy." Tay said.

"Yeah I do, but do you actually know why she put him in jail?" I asked he shook his head.

"My point exactly. Y'all think y'all no every damn thing. Yo daddy tried to kill Kind that's why she put him in jail." I said and they nodded.

"Now I'm not saying that y'all can't be mad or upset with her. But to just pick a side without knowing the full story makes y'all look goofy as da fuck." I said.

"Ok now let's go into the choosing sides. What's the damn point? I mean what is that helping?" I asked and they shrugged.

"We just go to whoever we feel is right." Kacey said

"Mind y'all damn business how bout that. Stop worrying bout shit that don't have nothing to do with y'all. Be big brothers and help out. Try to make shit better not worse." I said

"I am tired of seeing my sister shed tears because she's stressed out." I said as tears filled my eyes.

"Y'all have no idea how she feels in the inside. Y'all have no idea how Kaizer feel on the inside or Dream and Kind. Because y'all are not them. Y'all don't know them like you think you do." I said.