Hush

March 6, 2040
3: 33 p.m
Kamiya POV

"Miya!" I heard Tae yelled and I hopped up going to see what he wanted

"Yes?" I asked and I seen as AJ held a angry look on her face.

"Mir out getting to know his mama and stuff but this one......." He said looking at AJ.

"What happened?" I asked.

"A few days ago I told her bout her mom. She said she hated me and hoped I died. Been walking round wit a attitude. Saying slick shit and I hit her." He said and i sighed.

"Tae you shouldn't hit her." I said.

"Yeah Javontae you shouldn't put your hands on me." AJ said.

"Lil girl, go in my room now." I said and she rolled her eyes walking in there.

"You see that. I'm trying my best dude. She making this hard." He said taking a seat on the couch. I honestly didn't know what to say.

I've never seen AJ act like this or talk with so much attitude. I didn't know what to do.

Tears ran down Tae's face and I sighed.

"I'm doing the best I can. Do you know how hard it is to take care of two kids alone? And then they give me a hard time always saying they hate me and stuff." He said shaking his head.

I sat beside him giving him a hug. I did know how hard it was. Did it for 6 months. That was the hardest thing ever but I made it through.

I remember the first time I met Tae. He was such a nigga. So immature and a lil rude but he was funny and sweet. Seeing him trying to make things right and actually grow up now, that made me happy.

Made me happy to know he was at least trying.

"Look how about you go out and have fun or something. Enjoy yo single life and I'll keep her. I'll talk to her." I said and he looked at me.

"You want me to go out?" He asked and I nodded wiping his tears away.

"Free your mind a little. Go have some fun I got her." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you, Uh I'll be back tomorrow?" He questioned and I shook my head.

"Next week." I said.

"Oh ok, you sure you got her? She's a lot." He said

"Yeah I got her, go do you." I said and he gave me a hug before leaving. Going back in my room I seen her sitting on the edge of the bed.