Nightmare

July 21, 2038
10:44 a.m
A'dream POV

I felt hands on my face and I opened my eyes seeing King

I felt hands on my face and I opened my eyes seeing King. I smiled and he smiled back. He started hitting me and I immediately grabbed his hands to stop him because of the pain.

"Don't do that King ok." I said sitting up. My whole body was sore and I started to remember what happened last night. I sighed getting up. I picked up King going downstairs.

I got one of his bottles giving it to him and he instantly started to drink it. Sitting on the couch tears ran down my face and I quickly wiped them as it burned a little bit and regretted wiping it because of the pain.

I didn't even wanna look in the mirror. Kaizer had got stronger and his hits felt like he was just hitting me in the face with a bag of fucking bricks. So I knew he fucked me up.

My phone started ringing and I seen it was Kind.

"Dream open yo door." She said before hanging up. I got up going to open it seeing as she pulled up. I went to sit back down and she came in.

"Hey Dr- god damn." She said and I frowned.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled as she shut the door.

"Oh my god Dream what happened?" She asked sitting down beside me.

"I told you your brother was trying to kill me. But you always think somebody playing." I said.

"Dream I am so sorry, I thought y'all was cool again." She said and I shook my head.

"He doesn't love me anymore, he's moved on. He hates me." I said.

"No he doesn't Dream. Y'all will be back together........give it three years." She said and I rolled my eyes before hissing.

"Kind what do you not understand when I say he's moved on. There's nothing I can do." I said taking the empty bottle from King.

"A'dream I truly believe y'all will get back together. It may take some years, months, weeks. Whatever but y'all will get back together eventually." She said and I sighed.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"Do I look bad?" I asked and she quickly nodded.

"Sis one of your eyes are damn near closed." She said and I started to cry.

"Kind get out." I said and she chuckled.

"I'm so sorry." She said and I gave her King. I limped my way to the bathroom before screaming when I looked in the mirror.