High Hopes

August 6, 2039
9:20 p.m
Kaizer POV

I was out with Jordan just driving around and she was real quiet

I was out with Jordan just driving around and she was real quiet. She been like that ever since she met Dream. I was hoping Dream ain't tell her anything that was going to scare her away.

But she probably didn't, they hung out all day yesterday. They seem to have had a great time. She was comfortable with her and I guess A'dream liked her, thank god.

"Jordan you ok?" I asked and she nodded.

"Why you been so quiet?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Just don't like to talk all the time, nun serious." She said and I nodded.

"You got a place you wanna go to or sum while we out?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Can we got to my house?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yo parents there?" I asked and she shrugged. Not saying anything else I just continued driving.

We been together 3 months, but I felt there was a lot of stuff we still didn't know about each other.

She was still in school but she wasn't doing to good. She was only passing one class, I feel like that's the only one she puts effort into.

She a trouble maker though. Always doing something bad. Her parents seemed to not give a damn though, they never get on her ass for shit.

"You ok? You seem irritated." She said,

"I kinda am, but it's whatever." I said and she sighed.

"I didn't mean to make you mad." She said.

"You didn't make me mad. I'm not even irritated with you." I said.

"Ok." She mumbled.

"You a hot head." She said and I chuckled.

"I feel like you would hit me if I made you angry." She said and I got pissed.

"Jordan, go back to not talking please." I mumbled and she rolled her eyes.

"Just saying." She said and a couple moments later I pulled up to her house.

"They not here I guess." She said as we got out. She got her key unlocking the door.

"It smell good in here." I said and she smiled. We went upstairs to her room. I looked around.

"You acting like you never seen my room." She said with a chuckle.