All We Got

March 8, 2039
3:30 p.m
Miracle POV

"You always leaving

"You always leaving." Ben said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know, I'm tryna put a family back together." I said.

"What family?" He asked.

"Kentrell and Kamiya." I said and he laughed.

"They always got problems." He said.

"And you bout to have one." I said and he shut up.

"I'll be back." I said leaving out. I got in my car before speeding away. I really hoped I could bring this big ass family together again.

I heard A'dream and Kaizer got cool again so shit should be smooth. Kamiya and Kentrell extra asses always gotta break up make shit worse.

"I needa pick up KD." I mumbled, that nigga knew how to get people back together too. I got my phone calling him.

"Who is this?" He asked and I mugged the phone.

"Miracle nigga I'm finna come getcho ass." I said.

"I'm not going nowhere, you know how hot it is outside?" He asked and I rolled my eyes

"Dumbass you act like you just gon be standing outside. I'll be there in ten fuckin minutes." I said.

"Miracle I'm not leaving this house, just continue to go where you was gon go." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You such an ass." I said before hanging up just continuing to go to Kamiya's. About 15 minutes later I made it. I seen Kind, Kai, Dream, Taylin and Kentrell's  cars there.

I sighed as I got out my car. As I got closer to the door I could hear the arguing. I got the spare key unlocking it going in.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut the fuck up!" I yelled and everybody looked at me.

"Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up! I don't have time for this bull!" I yelled and they all quickly took a seat.

"Y'all irritating as fuck! Y'all dumb and stupid! Always arguing over bull! Shut the fuck up!" I yelled shutting the door.

"Come here A'dream." I said and she got up coming over to me.

"Because of this Lil girl y'all all got a problem with each other?" I asked and nobody said anything.

"I asked a damn question, answer it." I said

"Yes." They all said

"Apologize." I told her and she scrunched up her face.

"I'm no-"

"What the fuck did I say? I'm pissed off, don't piss piss me off. Apologize, now." I said and she sighed.