Timeout

March 6, 2039
12:47 p.m
Kaizer POV

My Aunty Mir had came to check up on me a couple days ago and so did my brothers

My Aunty Mir had came to check up on me a couple days ago and so did my brothers. It seemed as if it were something they weren't telling me.

Tae been acting strange too. I ain't heard from mama or daddy. So I'm a little worried but I'll be fine.

King was taking a nap right now and so I was just bored again. There was a knock on the door and I sighed going to get it.

"You think you love me?" A'dream asked pushing past me coming in. Shocked I stood there for a minute. I closed the door looking back at her as she sat on the couch.

"What?" I asked.

"Tae told me what you said, you think you love me again?" She asked.

"You sound a little angry just calm down. Let's talk." I said and she took a deep breath. I sat down on the couch too a few inches away from her.

She started coughing holding her chest.

"You ok?" I asked and she nodded.

"Just this weak ass heart of mine. I am going to be getting a new one soon." She said with a small smile.

"That's good, you been good?" I asked and she glared at me.

"What the fuck you think?" She asked and I sighed.

"I'm the one who should be pissed off at you." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Tell me, tell me why." She said.

"Yo jealous ass wouldn't let me be fucking happy. Ruined my relationship because you wanted me and I didn't want you. Killed my unborn baby because you were jea-"

"Ok imma stop you right there. Yes I did want you and since you didn't want me I got upset and tried to make the bitch leave you. But I did not kill y'all baby over jealousy. I had left y'all alone finally and was living my life with my son. The only reason and I mean the only reason I started fighting the bitch in the first place was because she put her hands on my fucking son. So I don't wanna hear that I did the shit cuz I was jealous cuz I wasn't I was pissed off at the moment. I swear all y'all muhfuckas ain't realizing what the fuck is actually wrong. She hit my son my son. What if a nigga I was with hit him? You would probably do some fucked up shit to. Yes I was fucking wrong for kicking her in the stomach and I apologize I do for making you guys lose your baby but hell I ain't sorry for fucking beating her ass. Don't play wit me or my son. I am going to protect both." She said.

I sat there not saying anything letting everything she said sink in.

"And I apologize ok. For everything I should've left you alone from the start. I don't know why I got with Demarion knowing I still fucking loved yo ass. But I apologize for hurting you and her." She said and I still didn't say anything.