2.0

.
.
.

"Hi" he greeted me, eyes becoming more and more crescent as he smiled widely in my direction, his lush lips slightly glossy, from what I assumed probably was a lipgloss or something of the sorts.

"Hello" I mumbled, after having stared at him for a rather long time, tilting my head to the ground and awkwardly scratching the nape of my neck... before I hastily looked up again, eyes scanning our surroundings to take in the fact that I was actually already by the restaurant... I hadn't realised that it went so fast to walk there as I had first believed.

"Didn't you take a car?" Jimin suddenly spoke up, my vision settling on his handsome form once again and I shook my head, pointing behind me to the sidewalk that I'd just been going down, before explaining that "I took a small walk here, it was nice to just clear my head" to which he nodded understandingly.

"I see, a lot to think about the last week?" he inquired and I hummed agreeingly, as we both simultaneously started to make our way to the entrance of the restaurant, the double doors being held up by the two of the personnel.

"Yeah, I guess one could say it's been a lot lately, but nothing I can't handle" I mumbled mindlessly and Jimin's soft voice made the small indication, one which almost everyone makes when being a good listener, to showcase the fact that yes, I am hearing what you're saying and also paying attention to the topic at hand.

"Me too" he chimed in, both of us walking up to the small podium by the entryway, before also adding "This evening has been kind of mind-boggling for me the entire week too" but before I had the time to even try to make up some form of reply or question to his words, he started speaking to the lady who checked so that all the reservations were in order and that the right people got their seats on time and such.

"Yes, Park Jimin and his date, please follow Wang here, he'll show you to your table for your stay with us, please enjoy the rest of your evening" she spoke kindly and I felt a blush creep up my neck and onto my cheeks... hearing someone so openly call our little meeting a date made the butterflies in my stomach, that I'd somehow had gotten to lay dormant for just a little while, suddenly start up a revolution, crashing and spinning into each other like in a frenzy in my belly... date.

"Yes, please follow me gentlemen, I'll be your server for the evening and don't be hesitant to call upon me at the slightest hint of critique during your stay" the tall man stated as he mentioned for the two of us to follow behind him. He led us to a booth by the window, overlooking the incredible city-scape laying perfectly displayed in front of us... all the colours of the lights practically bouncing off of the reflective walls of many of the skyscrapers, some smaller street lights being lit on the darker sidewalks here and there.

"Breathtaking..." I whispered to myself, but I, surprisingly, received a small and melodic hum from my date. "Okay, gentlemen, here are the drinking menus, I'll let you two have a look and I'll be back in just a while to check up on you, okay?" the waiter, who I believe went by Wang, spoke politely and me along with my company nodded thankfully, opening up the leather-bound menus that he'd handed to us, just before he backed away.

"He seemed nice" Jimin commented, to which I looked up, only to see his eyes trained not the paper in front of him, looking as if he was scanning every line for the most exquisite drink there was "Yeah, yeah he did" I agreed, holding up my own menu as well, only to feel a bit of stress by the fact that the prizes were in fact not shown on the side of every possible option... something which I knew often were done in a bit more high end restaurants, for people who could pay the bill either way... I might've been working for mister Jung, who was a dear colleague of mine and who paid me very well, but I was not able to go out to these kind of places.

I glanced up at Jimin again, looking over the part of his outfit that I could still see, the soft pink cardigan that could be seen behind the backside of the leather-bound menu or the earrings that would sometimes catch one of the low lights that was just turned up enough for one to be able to see, but not to be a distraction from the otherwise calming environment... when I noticed Jimin's calm gaze flickering, I quickly looked down to the paper in front of me, not wanting to be caught staring at him.

"Have you found anything Yoongi?" his voice asked me with a hint of amusement, which only further indicated that he'd caught my sporadic behaviour. A blush crept up my cheeks unwillingly.

"Uhm, no... I can't seem to decide..." I explained, feeling a bit embarrassed for my inexperience of different kinds of alcohol and brands of drinks. Jimin nodded understandingly, turning his menu around for me to view and I locked eyes with him before he mentioned for what I presumed he'd been looking at, following his action to the tip of his finger that pointed to a specific thing.

"I was thinking of getting the Chateau Petrus, it's a red wine, we could have it send in for you to test as well?" he inquired with a soft smile and I was unable to keep the corners of my lips to turn up as well, a warm feeling settling comfortably in my belly "Yes, I'd like that"

.
.
.

//Sorry for the short chapter!!