heat and lust

Tayler x Bryce
(edited )

Bryce's pov.....
I was chilling at the sway house when I felt heat pool in my stomach. I had completely forgotten about it.

I felt myself starting to get horny, so I go back to my room and hop in the shower so nobody has to hear me moan.

I live in a house with a lot of strong alphas being, Josh, Griffin, and Tayler while Quinton is a beta, and Jaden, Anthony, and I are omegas.

As soon as I get into the shower I ideally being to rub and within a few minutes I had come all over the wall and washed off.

When I walk out of the bathroom to change I see Tayler sitting on my bed.

I already knew he smelled my scent, so I walk over to him and kiss him on his cheek and walk to my dresser.

While I'm going through trying to find clothes I feel hands wrap around my waist I turn around and it's Tayler but shirtless.

I know what he's trying to do I turn up the volume on the tv, and begin to kiss him with a passion he then pulls my towel off my waist and pushes me onto the bed.

time skip!

After we did the nasty the bed was a mess but I didn't care I was just laying down.

When Tayler got up and left. Tayler and I have this thing that we call 'bros being bros' where if I have my heat and he has a rut we help each other with it.

I've never felt anything different when we do this just pure lust, well maybe some love too.

Taylers pov
after Bryce and I did the deed I left his room, We help each other like that all the time but this time was different I didn't feel lust I felt a connection. But am I gonna tell him that no I want to keep it just the way it is.

I walk to my room and lay down on my bed just thinking about anything really.

I open my eyes and I look at the clock it says 7:45 pm I knew I fell asleep it happens a lot when I think I get up and go downstairs and look in the fridge for food.

"there's nothing in there Tay" I hear someone say as they walk behind me I look and see Bryce.

"wanna go get food then, " I ask he just shakes his head in response and then gets our shoes on and walk out the door to my car and we hop in.

"where do you wanna get food, " I ask Bryce.

"chick-fil-a," he says while looking at his phone. while waiting in the long line to order I smell Bryce's heat scent coming back I place my hand on his thigh and move it up closer and hear him let out a small whimper.

I kept moving my hand up to his waistband and then eventually slip it in palming him through his boxers the line hasn't moved that much.

I keep going I take my hand out and unzip his pants so his hard dick springs out and I continue to give him a hand job going fast and then slow. Slow just like the line is moving.

I continue and then I am giving him head while we wait in line I tease him a bit but he keeps whining at it.

I just start to bob my head up and down. he cums in my mouth a few minutes later and then the line starts to move. we get our food and while we are driving back

Bryce asks me, "do y-you like me"

"yeah" I say while keeping my eyes on the road.

"oh," I hear from Bryce but I don't think he meant for me to hear it.

"Why do you ask," I said looking at him

"I-I just every time I'm in heat and you're in a rut we do all this stuff together and I like it but I want to do it with you all the time," he says while looking out the window.

I pull over and park and pull him in for a kiss as soon as we pull away I say "me too"