sneaky shit

Noen x Chase
(edited)

All the boys were sitting downstairs just waiting for something to happen they had already made a few tiktoks and filmed some videos but it was hot so they couldn't do anything.

"wait we are all dumb as shit" Noen said earring a few hits on the arm before continuing ," We have a pool in a backyard " everyone faced palmed at Noens statement.

"Meet us in Noen and I's room in 30 minutes" Chase said as him and Noen went to their room to change.

As soon as they got into the room Noen pushed Chase up against the wall and began to kiss his with passion and lust letting Chases hands roam his body.

"Noen w-we have t-to get ch-changed" Chase said breathily as Noen began to suck at Chases neck hitting his sweat spot.

"We have 30 minutes and its more fun being risky baby boy" Noen said in a low pitched tone hen then took off.

Chases shirt and shorts and began to kitty lick Chases member while Chase threw his head back and groaned not liking when Noen teased him.

Noen began to slowly bob his head up and down but keeping it slow just to piss of Chase.

They were both switches, Noen continued to go a bit faster and Chase just enjoying the pressure.

After a few minutes of Noen going fast and then slow Chase had came in Noens mouth and he began to blow Noen.

25 minutes left

As Chase began to blow Noen he went at a fast pace, Once Noen began to reach his high Chase stopped and threw Noen on the bed.

He began to kiss Noen and moved down to his neck so they were both covered in hickeys.

As he made it down to Noens dick he lightly swirled his tongue around the tip Noen whined also not liking to be teased.

Chase began to blow Noen again this time letting Noen cum. He then flipped Noen over and rammed his dick into him with no warring.

Noen tried to keep his moans quiet as Chase rammed him repeatedly but it was useless but he did keep them quiet enough to were the other guys who were getting ready and doing whatever so they couldn't hear the moans.

15 minutes left

As time went on Chase kept ramming into Noen and then they both eventually came and then it was Noen turn to destroy Chases asshole.

Noen was a bit bigger than Chase so when he fucked Chase he cant walk that good or he walks with a limp. Noen slowly began to insert himself into Chase.

As he let Chase get used to him he immediately began to ram into him going fast. Chase was a hot ass mess when Noen was fucking him but he tried to keep his moans quiet.

5 minutes left

the boys as been fucking until they had 5 minutes left and that was to get dressed and fix their looks so they don't look suspect.

As Noen finishes and cums on Chases back he gets up to get a rag and clean them up.

Chase tried to walk but couldn't so he just laid there waiting for Noen.

Noen has now eventually cleared the mess that they made and got himself dressed but as soon as he was about to get Chase ready.

Then, Anthony walked in and saw something's that Noen hadn't put away. As Noen and Chase sat on the bed wide eyed that they had been caught.

"I won't say a word to anyone" Anthony said while looking at the lube bottle which was almost empty and the sheets and pillows thrown all over the floor with the clothes that they were both once wearing.

Anthony slowly began backing away and walking out the door.

All the boys had now came into the room Chase was dressed and ready for the pool but still had a slight limp.

As he walked out of the bathroom Anthony giggled a bit knowing what happened and why he's limping.

Noen wasn't limping because he's gotten used to Chase fucking him because that's all they did when they met was fuck.

So the pain wasn't there for Noen as much as it was for Chase. They all swam for a few hours Anthony making funny comments about the two boys having sex.

Noen constantly flirting with Chase and Chase just being a red fucking tomato because of Noen. It was all that they wanted.

A/N
howdy. so yeah this is kinda shit but it's something. Thanks for 2k reads, that's crazy i feel like i need to give y'all something for this
leave some comments of plots or ships you would want to see. By hoes