fast food bruv

Tayler x Bryce

(edited)

"Alright you mother fuckers imma go get food, what the hell do y'all want" Tayler yelled a little pissed off

" popeyes" everyone yelled back. Tayler didn't want to go alone but didn't want to go with anyone from the house.

so he called his boyfriend Bryce, " hey babe imma pick you up in 10 okay" Tayler said with a small hint of annoyance in his voice.

" yeah okay, did I do something wrong Tay?" Bryce asked a little scared that he did something wrong.

" i-i'll just see you in 5 now," Tayler said avoiding the question. With that Tayler hung up and took his final turn into Bryces driveway way

" h-hey Tayler" Bryce said which caught Taylers attention because Bryce never calls Tayler by his first name. as Bryce says in the car he began to question what he did wrong because Tayler always puts his hand on Bryce's thigh while he drives

the drive was quiet until Bryce spoke up, "Are you mad at me did I do something wrong?" Bryce questioned about to start crying.

" no no bubs I just got annoyed with the people at the hype so I took my anger out on you, you never did anything wrong I love you," Tayler said looking over at Bryce who was wiping a few tears from his face.

" Okay I love you too bubba," Bryce said pulling Tayler into a kiss. They made out for a bit but then went in to order the food. they order, they talked, and cuddle on the seat they were sitting on. As they got the food and walked out Bryce stole Taylers hoodie because he was a bit cold.

Tayler just giggled at it and hoped in the car taking himself and Bryce back to the Hype House. they took their share of the food and went to Taylers room to watch disney+ and cuddle.

" Hey bubs," Tayler said looking down at Bryce.

" yeah baby," Bryce said looking up to Tayler.

" I love you so much," Tayler said as he put a kiss on Bryce's forehead "I love you too," Bryce said giving Tayler a peck on the lips.

time skip.

the two woke up the next morning to a camera shoved into their faces, " this is Tayler and Bryce and they're cuddling" Alex said getting both boys who looked a hot mess on video. Alex left shortly after. the two boys laid in bed for a bit.

" ok baby time to get up," Bryce said trying to pull Tayler off of his waist.

" no cuddles," Tayler said in a babyish voice.

" please tay I have a meeting today," Bryce said still trying to pry his boyfriend off of him.

" fine," Tayler said letting go.

" babe it's not," Bryce said.

but Tayler interrupted " no you have to go to leave," Tayler said with slight anger.

" ok bye love you call me later," Bryce said taking Taylers hoodie with him.

"love you too" Tayler whispered as he slid down his wall putting his face in his hands.

Bryce went through the whole meeting with Tayler on his mind. As he got out he called Tayler but no answer. so he called Kovur cause she's the most responsible.

" hey, bud what do you need," she asked.

" yeah Tayler isn't answering my calls or texts can you check on him for me I'm on my way to y'alls place," Bryce said getting into the car.

"for sure see ya," she said as they hung up. he still had Taylers hoodie on he liked the smell of it. he pulled into the house and ran up to Taylers room.

" Hey Tay can i come in," Bryce said.

" sure," Tayler said faintly. Bryce came in to see Tayler on his bed cuddle with the stuffed animal he got from Bryce.

" hey I'm sorry about this morning okay I love you and I'm very sorry," Bryce said pulling Tayler into his lap.

"I'm sorry that I got pissed at you just had a bad week and wanted to be with my baby," Tayler said snuggling into Bryce.

" wanna cuddle and watch tv" Bryce suggested to Tayler.

" yeah I would like that".

they watched shows for about a few hours until Tayler fell asleep arms gripped tightly around Bryce's waist. Bryce turned off the tv and took off his hoodie and pulled the blanket over both of them.

𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚢... 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 8 𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚝𝚏... 𝚈𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜...
𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘o 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜