psycho

Jaden x Bryce
edited

* mentions of death and drugs, alcohol, and self-harm*

" Alright, next patient," the lady at the check-in desk said. Jaden and his parents walked up and stood there as they gave the lady his information.

" Why is he being checked in today?" She said looking at Jaden who had red eyes and wearing a hoodie even though it was 100 outside in Arizona.

"Self-harm, drug addiction, and alcohol addiction," his mom said trying to cry at the thought of her son ruining his life.

" Ok then, Let's get you to your room and get settled in," the lady said. Jaden just stood while his parents gave him a few hugs and said their goodbyes.

He walked off with the lady having no intention to stop what he was doing, He liked the pain he liked getting high and drunk. It took away all his feelings he had he loved the state of not feeling anything.

As he gets settled in his room which he was lucky to be by himself he puts on some sweats the lady gave him and she took him to an area with a bunch of people who looked just about his age.

Jaden just stood there, He then spots a boy looking at him but the boy quickly moves his head back and looks at something else. Jaden wanted at least someone to talk to so he went over to the boy who looked just slightly older than him- maybe like 20 or something. As Jaden sits down the boy doesn't move and it gives Jaden a few minutes to find his words.

" Hi I'm Jaden," Jaden said sticking out his hand.

"I'm insane," the older boy said while a small laugh left Jadens lips.

" aren't we all, but seriously what's your name," Jaden said to the boy who had a small smile on his face when looking at a Jaden.

" Bryce, what are you in here for it doesn't happen to the mentally stable," Bryce said making another joke which caused Jaden to laugh.

" you know the usual, Drugs, Alcohol, self-harming," Jaden said as he pulled up his sleeves to show Bryce who just sat there shocked to see so many lines.

" Wow- I just killed some animals and had an alcohol issue," Bryce said still shocked at Jaden.

The boys just sat and talked played a few games of cards until it was dinner time. Jaden and Bryce sat at the same table and talked some more they talked about how people would call them 'sick' or ' a mental fuck up'.

The food was decent enough for Jaden to eat it didn't taste the best. After dinner, they all went to their rooms for some quiet time. Jaden just laid on his bed it was very uncomfortable until he heard a knock.

He got up and opened the door and it was Bryce, " want to go watch a movie with me" he said while looking down like he was scared of something.

" sure why not these beds are hella uncomfortable," Jaden said as he walked out of his room with Bryce and went to an area where they were playing a Disney movie.

The boys sat there and about halfway through the movie Jaden's eyes began to get heavy he laid his head on Bryce's shoulder.

" Jaden wake up," Bryce said while shaking Jaden. Jaden eventually woke up and was met with Bryce just standing there.

" We have to go to bed now," Bryce said the boys walked back to their rooms which were pretty close to each other. Jaden just laid on the bed thinking about his life and what he was doing with it