i have a crush

Josh x Anthony
I have a crush I think.
(edited)

sway house
9:42 pm
Josh and Anthony in
a room
both with big secrets

JOSH'S POV

Anthony and I were chilling in our room just doing nothing. well, I was scrolling through TikTok and Anthony was looking at memes. he would turn to show me some now and then.

it was adorable also did I mention that I have a crush on him, he's just so perfect. He was sitting on my bed pretty close to me. like our thighs were touching it was sending feelings throughout my body.

I really can't describe how beautiful he is. would I ever tell him I have a crush on him

hell to the fucking No.

———

Josh and Anthony sat in the room just doing nothing. until Anthony spoke up.

" Hey Josh," Anthony said

" yeah," Josh replied.

" i-i have something to t-tell you" Anthony fiddled with his fingers

"what is it?" Josh turned his full attention to Anthony

" I'm g-gay," Anthony said and shut his eyes scared of seeing Josh's face.

Josh just sat there in shock at what Anthony just said. he didn't care that he was gay.

Josh was bi himself so it would be wrong.

" that's great and I should also tell you I'm bi," He said looking at his best friend with a smile on his face

" Really!" Anthony exclaimed

" yes"

" good that makes this easier" Anthony said and Josh was confused about what he meant by that until he felt lips attach to his.

it became clear to Josh what Anthony was saying or more so doing and he loved it.

he pulled Anthony by his waist and onto his lap.

"I think I have a crush on you," Josh said breathily

" you think or you know because that boner is telling me different" Anthony sassed.

"I know I do" Josh smiled. the two made out for like 20 minutes.

" hey- oh fuck I'll come back," Jaden said covering his eyes and walking out.

Josh and Anthony looked at each other and laughed.

" hey, ant do you maybe wanna be my boyfriend or something like that" Josh asked the small boy in his arms.

" yes or something like that" Anthony replied with a little giggle and kissed Joshes cheek.

"Okay then" Josh kissed Anthony again.

they spent the next few hours cuddling.

" Alright bitches y'all been in here forever and it's dinner time, get your asses up and get ready we're going to saddle ranch," Bryce said through the door.

" ba- Bryce don't be so hard" Josh and Anthony heard Jaden slip up and almost call Bryce babe.

the giggled and then got ready. but not with Josh slapping Anthony's ass once in a while.

they all piled into the cars, Josh and Anthony rode in Joshes car together and Josh had his hand on Anthony's thigh the whole time.

they pulled into the restaurant and cameras were shoved into their faces.

" so the fans wanna know are you two together or not because your last few tiktoks were a bit touchy," a guy said.

" uhh, no comment" Josh said trying not to grab Anthony's hand who was right behind him wanting to just go in and eat.

they finally got out of the wave of paparazzi and went into the restaurant.

" guys we have something to tell you," Anthony said very nervous. he looked at Josh for an okay to say what he was about to say. Josh gave him a nod.

" Josh and I ar-are dating," Anthony said and closed his eyes.

" that's fine we accept y'all," Griffin said and he pulled Kio into his side.

the rest of them nodded and they continued with their dinner.

they all went home and Josh and Anthony cuddled late into the night and eventually fell asleep.