sin city (ii)

Quinton x Kio

even though Kio wanted Griffin he found out he was wanting more of the son of gluttony Quinton.

(edited)

Quinton was the newest sin to the house. Kio was so warm and welcoming to him cause being the son of greed Kio wanted more and more of him.

Kio had dropped his thing with the son of wrath. But now it was time to make a move on the baby of the group.

" whatcha doin baby boy" Kio said in low tone. " Just eating some rice" Quinton said putting another spoonful of rice in his mouth.

" so i was thinking what if we. Like went on a date" Kio said as his eyes flashed a gold shade. greed was in Kio eyes.

" yeah s-sure, oh can we go to a restaurant i love food" Quinton said with the emphasis on food.

"yeah sure so tomorrow at 6:30pm" Kio said preparing to have Quinton all to himself. Kio left the room and went upstairs to make a reservation at the best place he knew.

XX

it was the next day and time for Kio and Quintons date.

" baby boy you coming it's time to go" Kio said straightening his tie. " yeah in a few minutes bub" Quinton said adjusting his pants.

the boys get into Kios car and drive to boa the place that they would eat at. while driving Kio placed his hand on Quintons thigh.

he kept massaging it up until they got to the restaurant. One they got at down and ordered Kio placed his hand back onto Quintons thigh.

He kept massaging it and moving closer to Quintons crotch. he began to lightly plan Quinton which lead him to choke on a bit of water.

as the waitress came back with the food.Kio slipped his hand into Quintons food and kept palming him while they ate.

Quinton scarfed down his food because he is the son of gluttony. And Kio just enjoyed his food.

Quinton was also good about keeping his moans in and only letting them out when he was taking a bite of food.

That's what the whole dinner was like. Once the got to the car which was parked in the back of the lot. Kio broke.

Kio pushed Quinton up on the car and began to kiss him with a deep passion. Quinton got a bit risky and started to plan Kio while Kio was sucking at Quintons neck

Kio being the dominant one pulled out Quintons hand and got off and went into the car.

Quinton just whines at the loss of touch and sits in the car. It was a pretty quiet drive back.

except for Quinton jerking off and letting out moans to get Kio riled up. And that's what was happening.

Kio eyes were just stuck gold a deep rich gold. He just wanted Quinton. They were about an hour away from the house so.

Kio pulled over and pulled Quinton and himself in the back seat. He had Quinton lay down on the seat and Kio began to kiss him.

Quinton grabbed Kios hips and began to rub circles on his dick giving him pleasure and letting out moans into the kiss.

Kio undid his own pants and slipped of his boxers and Quinton did the same.

The had condoms in the car so Quinton slipped one on and lined himself up with Kios hole

Quinton began to tease Kio and swirl his tip around Kios hole. Kio let out a soft groan. " Don't t-tease m-me quin" Kio said with a moan.

Quinton just slammed into Kio hitting his prostate on the first thrust. Kio let out a screaming moan of a little pain but a lot of pleasure.

Quinton kept thrusting in and out of Kio. Kio was holding a choke on Quintons neck but he loved it.

a few more moans and groans later Kio had cummed on himself and Quinton cummed in the condom.

Then it was Kios turn they got out of the car and Kio had Quinton bend over the hood.

Kio was teasing Quinton by kissing his neck and slowly getting down to his ass and licking the hole slowly.

Quinton groaned but didn't say anything knowing he could punish Kio for this later. Kio slowly put himself in Quinton they both moaned in pleasure.

They were lucky it was an empty road so no one could see them. Kio began to slowly thrust into Quinton. " faster you b-bitch" Quinton said but earned himself a smack on the ass.

the cool air hit both boys bodies and Kio went faster and harder.

more thrusts and moans later Quinton was on the break of cuming and Kio wanted more so he got more. Kio did a few new moves.

Eventually Kio came and Quinton came. They both got their pants back on and back into the car.

" this ain't over bitch you're mine when we get home" Quinton said in a low pitched voice.

" for sure baby boy i'm all yours if you'll be mine" Kio said as he came to a line of traffic.

" yes bubba" Quinton said pulling Kio into a kiss.

Let's just say Kio wasn't walking for the next few days and Quinton may have had a limp.

Josh got envious when he saw other people getting live and he didn't get any...

𝙰/𝙽
𝚂𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 3 𝚝𝚑𝚘.
also check out my new book for a cookie 🍪

bye hoes