the room

*requested*
Josh x Chase
no one else was in the room
where it happened is that a yes?
uhh yes
(edited)

Josh walked the halls of his school.like every other junior he was depressed.

Josh had a good group of friends and a big secret

he was gay.

yes a basic as it sounds he was, and he had a crush on Chase

Chase was a popular senior, had lots of friend and relatively happy.

but like anyone else he also had secrets.

he liked to go on gay dating sites and hook up with men, because he was low key gay.

he had taken a special interest in Josh., he often found himself staring at him in classes they had together

the two would exchange glances in the halls

a few words here and there but not much contact.

Chase was horny for Josh

Josh was horny for Chase.

———

" hey little bitch" Chase said as he pushed Josh up against the lockers and wrapped his had around his throat.

" what the fuck do you want now, i wanna go" Josh managed to squeak out.

" not yet i'm gonna make you scream my name" Chase said as he tightened his grip

Josh tried to not let out a moan but failed, a small quiet moan came out and Chase just smirked.

" now all you have to say is daddy" Chase whispered into Joshes ear nibbling on it a bit.

" mhm~ daddy" Josh moaned into Chases ear, Chase let go of Joshes throat and Josh tumbles forward.

he gets his balance and Chase just stars at his ass

" you need something" Josh asked rhetorically as Chase blushed a bit

" yeah i want you" Chase whispered but Josh still heard. " well you're gonna have to work for it baby"

Josh was a bottom leaving Chase to be a top but it was fine.

Josh just walked away swaying his hips to tease Chase, Josh walked out to his car but was stoped by Chase grabbing his arm.

" you think you can walk away that easy" Chase scoffed, Josh just rolled his eyes and wiggled out of Chases grasp

" yes, yes i can" Josh said as he opened his car door.

" bye bitch" Josh yelled as he drove away.

Chase just stood there mad, not a Josh but at himself for not getting what he wanted.

———
the next day Chase tried harder to get Josh to bend over for him, but Josh made it difficult.
———

" alright class i'm having you work in pairs for this project" the teacher spoke

Josh and Chase both had history together, they teacher read off names neither of the payed attention.

" Josh Richards and Chase Hudson" The old man yelled.

Chase just looked over and Josh and licked his lips.
———

" hey bitch boy Richards, my place 3:30pm don't be late" Chase yelled as he walked out to his car.

" fine" Josh yelled back going into his car

it was 2 when Josh got home so he decided to work on home work

he finished at 3 giving him 15 minutes to get dressed and 15 to get to Chases.

Josh picked out something casual, Gray sweats, purple hoodie and white af1s

he hopped in his car and drove to Chases house, he got there 5 minutes early so he walked extra slow going to the front door.

little did he know Chase was watching him from the window

Josh knocked on the door and Chase opened it. He smirked as he pulled Josh inside.

he pinned Josh agains the wall " hey princess, it's just you and me alone now"

Chase put his hand around Joshes throat and Josh just moaned.

" damn baby girl, you got kinks" Chase whispered that's sent shivers down Joshes spine.

Chase planted a kiss on Joshes lips with Josh kissing back instantly.

Chase bit Joshes lip for entrance but Josh denied making Chase mad and tightened his grip on Joshes throat

causing Josh to moan, as he mouth let out the moan Chase slipped his tongue in.

his tongue explored every inch of Joshes mouth. Josh just ran his fingers through Chases hair.

Chase threw his shirt off and Josh took his off too.

the two broke apart and looked at each other. " bedroom now" Chase demanded

Josh nodded and followed Chase upstairs. as soon as they got into his room and locked to door Josh was on his knees in a quick fucking second

" suck bitch" Chase said, Josh began to kitty lick the tip and the underside of Chases big dick

" mm baby girl don't tease" Chase groaned and with that Joshes whole mouth was around his cock.

Josh found a steady pace of bobbing his head up and down that dodge Chase insane.

" fuck... princess" Chase moaned as his warm seed filled Joshes mouth. Josh swolloed and looked and Chase.

He went to his ear and whispered, "fuck me daddy".

Chase picked up Josh and threw him on the bed. He took of Joshes pants and slammed his dick into him.

Josh let out a high pitched moan and gripped chases shoulders. " ngh daddy fuck-harder" Josh moaned out.

Chase began to go faster and faster but soon his thrust were getting sloppy and Josh was approaching his high.

" fuck i'm gonna cum" Josh screamed out. " me too baby girl" Chase said thrusting faster and faster.

the soon both cum and Chase falls down next to Josh.

" shit baby that was good" He said out of breath.

Josh just nodded and got up to get a wash cloth but couldn't walk.

" chasey can you get a rag please" Josh asked. Chase just laughed and went to get a rag

he got them cleaned up and they got boxers on. Josh cuddled up to Chase and Chase wrapped an arm around Joshes waist.

" we should do thsi more often" Josh said as he felt his eyelids get heavy.

" yeah we should" Chase agreed. he sat there listening to Joshes breathing and he then heard soft snore coming from him.

" goodnight baby girl" Chase kissed Joshes neck and fell asleep himself

20k reads damn bubs 🥺
yee yee i'm back
hoped you like it and thanks to the person who requested it

bye hoes