i thought you were

Bryce x Josh
𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦
(edited)

also lemon is out now you should check it out...

"I thought you were straight" Josh joked at the table with him and Bryce's friends. it was their engagement dinner and they were all joking about the good times they had in high school which was only like 6 years ago but whatever

-𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬-
                        I Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥

Josh walked the halls head held low, he was tired and nothing else. his best friend Jaden was walking with him.

the two were stopped by non the other Bryce Hall, which to no surprise Josh had a crush on. Bryce looked like the word straight, like if it was a person.

he was a total douche to pretty much everyone but Josh. Jaden and Bryce were siblings and Josh being Jadens bestie Josh was pretty much over at Jadens house all the time.

While Jaden was sleeping one night Josh was hungry so he went downstairs and to no surprise, Bryce was walking through the front door

" the fuck did you come from satans asshole" Josh joked as he looked at Bryce's appearance

" oh fuck you now gimme some" Bryce said making grabby hands for the chips Josh was munching on

" fine but gimme kissy first" Josh said like a little child.

Bryce happily complied with the request and gave Josh a quick peck.

which very quickly turned into a not-so-quick kiss but a passionate kiss.

" ahh, so the straight boy has a soft spot for me!" Josh again joked

" yeah i guess he does but we can't tell Jaden tho he would kill me," Bryce said pulling Josh into a hug.

" eww take a shower you stink," Josh said as he smelt Bryce. he smelt like weed and vodka.

so he assumed he just got home from a party.

" yeah, whatever bye Josh," He said as he went up the stairs.

Josh just walked back up into Jaden's room and fell asleep on the floor.

it was around 9 am the next morning when Josh was being shaken awake by Bryce.

" bub it's time to get up," he said in a soft voice that he only had for Josh.

" dude where is Jaden," Josh asked in panic he sat up and looked around but didn't see him.

" it's fine he went to Anthony's house," Bryce said that calmed Joshes nerves.

" oh thank god, now gimme my morning kissy," Josh said like a small child.

Bryce complied once again and gave Josh a morning kiss.

-𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬-

" wait so you thought he was straight!" Anthony exclaimed.

" he's the furthest thing from it, bruh when he saw you in the hall his eyes went soft for you and only you. and all the gay shit he would say" he continued on.

" damn I would have made a move sooner than" Josh sighed and then looked at his fiancé whose face was flush red and about to bury it in his neck

" wait Bryce is a bottom?" Jaden said in a state of shock.

Josh just nodded, Bryce slapped his arm lightly and hid his face in Joshes Shoulder.

"I thought you were a douche," Bryce said, Josh just went wide-eyed.

" bitch imma kill you," Josh said tickling Bryce.

" but seriously how the fuck did you think I was a douche"

" well first off you hung around mainly with girls and you never dated them. I basically thought you were a gay douche." Bryce explained.

" imma beat your ass when we get home," Josh said as the waiter came back with the check.

" Alright bye see y'all at the wedding rehearsals" Josh and Bryce waved off and went to the car.

let's just say Bryce was limping the next few days...

THANKS FOR 100k READS THATS FUCKING INSANE!!!!!<3
(08/08/2021)

THANKS FOR 100k READS THATS FUCKING INSANE!!!!!<3(08/08/2021)

if you remember this user ily sm.

𝘠𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘦 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

hope y'all enjoyed it it even though it's complete ass