lil blue (ii)

Bryce x Jaden
(edited)

" Jaden w-what the fuck" Bryce said as he tried to keep 2 hands on the wheel and not push Jaden away.

"Something," Jaden said with a small smirk and palmed Bryce through his shorts.

Bryce was trying to not let out small moans but Jaden wasn't having it. Jaden put his hands in Bryce's pants and slowly jerked himself off. But before it could go any further Bryce pulled back into the house.

Jaden stopped what he was doing and got out knowing that he won't get any more attempts today.

"Bryce can we watch a movie," Jaden said going into the house.

"Sure thing bubba," Bryce said walking right behind his beautiful boyfriend. They hop onto the couch and cuddle with each other. Bryce put on 'Knives out' and they sat and cuddled and ate popcorn.

about halfway through the movie, Jaden felt himself slipping so he embraced it.

" Daddy can you p-please get me ice cream," Jaden said looking up to Bryce.

"Sure thing buddy," Bryce said as he got up to get a bowl and put cookie dough ice cream in the bowl. He walks back to the living room with Jaden cuddle in all the blankets.

" Bubba I'll give you your ice cream if you give me a blanket," Bryce said trying to negotiate with the little boy.

"mmmm... No. Now gimme" Jaden said as he made grabby hand for the bowl.

" Not you til you give me a blanket bubs," Bryce said trying to not get mad at the boy who was a little.

" Okay daddy," Jaden said as he gave Bryce a blanket and took the bowl of ice cream. By the time the movie had finished and Jaden finished the bowl of ice cream Jaden was back to his normal headspace and Bryce was asleep.

so Jaden decided to have some fun. He ever so lightly got on top of Bryce so he was straddling him and began to give him hickeys.

Bryce let out a few small groans but nothing too loud. Bryce's eyes fluttered open to see Jaden sucking on his neck his soft spot.

" B-Baby" Bryce said trying not to moan. They were both versatile so it didn't matter what went on as long as they both got pleasure.

They both do the nasty and soon are lying down in bed. It had been about and house since they fucked and it was time for the nightly routine.

"Jaden bubba time for a bath" Bryce said from the bathroom getting the water started.

" NO daddy," Jaden said crossing his arms like a little angry toddler.

" Bubba please, I need to wash you," Bryce said again with a bit more force in his voice.

" Can you come in with me?" Jaden asked standing in the doorway looking at Bryce with cute puppy eyes.

" Sure thing bubba but let me wash you first and then I'll get in," Bryce said trying to reason with Jaden.

"Okay," Jaden said as he began to strip clean.

One Bryce has washed Jaden which wasn't easy. But Bryce stuck to what he said and hopped in with Jaden.

They played around and just cuddle in the water. They did eventually get out when Jaden had gone back to normal headspace.

Jaden only slipped if he was stressed or just felt comfortable enough to do so.

They got dressed in hoodies, well Jaden stole Bryce's hoodie and sweats and Bryce threw on some sweat shorts.

They cuddle and watched a few episodes of Shameless. It was around 1:30 am when they had decided to fall asleep. Jaden cuddle into Bryce and Bryce just holding his baby boy.

A/N
so howdy. that's for 5k read y'all are insane🥺.
Bruh the fact that griffin tried to say defend himself is funny as shit.

But b͜͡y͜͡e͜͡ h͜͡o͜͡e͜͡s͜͡